Ch 6 - Foreman

That was a serious talk with your wife. Just comes to show you. She has a point and in any relationship, anything that could potentially hold a grudge needs to be talked out. No matter what the case maybe. Onto jobs one and two. Will you make it home tonight? Hopefully.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You drive to the church and park the car. Still can't shake off what Mizore said moments ago. Yeah early retirement sounds friggin great. But what happens if you can't live that long? Or if you can't enjoy life before that? You were in your 20s working two full time jobs. And for what? Bills are paid well in advance and the expenses aren't too high either. Was it really because of comfort? Did you think you owed the Snow Preistess? Maybe it was because of the kids being born? A factor of things. But those six weeks of vacation and sick time couldn't be the only way to relax during weekdays.

You walk inside and to the throne. Greeting Ivy and Iris as you wait for the Lady of the land. You wait patiently as she takes her seat on the throne. You look at the time and it was already past 8 AM. Not looking good.

"Morning Mr. Shirayuki."

"Morning My Lady." You bow. 

"I have a thought that you have already inspected the damage. Correct?" She knew the answer because you tried to be productive. 

"I have. It's a replacement pipe job. It's broken and cause the bridge to flood top and bottom. Safety hazard. You need me to supervise?"

"Correct. I'll call the union and they will be out there by the hour. As for other business matters I have something else for you." She put a file on the desk. Please take a look.

"Hmmm. What the heck could this be of all things?" You sort through it. Pictures, profile information and other data sheets in regards to a Miss. Flora Isinack. Blue eyes and dark red head hair. "Kokoa would laugh at this. So anyways who's the broad?"

"Manners my good sir!" Ivy snapped.

"Sorry. My bad. But really, who is she? You don't just show me a random file if we don't have any good intention in this. Give it to me as it is. She go to Yokai Academy?"

"Yes. Having her way with a boy of this church. His name is Riko."

"Riko? Okay. So what's the concern? Please don't tell me it's fire."

She nodded. You sigh in sadness. "Potentially linked to you know who."

"What? I haven't seen a trace since before we rebuilt. This is alchemy God Dammit! Rioicchi  back and trying to use operatives to get back in here with fake passion? Well he did it before. That girl that brought herself to me packed bags."

"We are well aware (FN). Just need some recon work. Can't be too careful." You both nod. "That is all for today. I am freshening up before my mass ceremonies for now. Get to the construction site and after your late lunch you head off to Yokai. Good day sir."

"Good day my lady." And this that you bow saying goodbye to the ladies and head out. It was going to be a rather long day. So back into the car and you stop to think before putting it in gear. "Call Tsukune." You say in the voice command. It rings twice."

< Hello? >

< My man. How we doing? >

< Paperwork and supervising. Anything I can do for you? >

< I'm supervising a bridge project and after that I'll see what Yokai and the wives need. Call you say, at two maybe? >

< Works. Please take care. Yukari and Kokoa will be at school late. Moka and Akasha are taken care of today. Less burden. >