~•Angel•~

~•David's POV•~

"Today we are gathered here today to remember the amazing, beautiful, talented Elizabeth Koshy."

5 days

5 days my girlfriend hasn't been on this planet. And right now I'm at her funeral. I can't stop crying. I haven't stoped crying since I witnessed her death.

~•5 days ago•~

I'm just here editing my vlog when I get a phone call. I hate getting calls unless they are from Liza or my friends. But I take a leap of faith and decide to answer it.

"Hello is this David Dobrik?"

"Yes, and who is this?"

"Hi David, I'm from the LA hospital, we have your girlfriend Elizabeth Koshy here. She had been in a car crash and you were on her emergency list."

I instantly grab my keys and run out the front door to my Tesla. I race as fast as I can to the hospital and get to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"My girlfriend is here and I need to know what room she is in."

"What's her name?"

"Liza Koshy."

"Floor 11 room 28." (See what I did there?)

I run to the elevator and press the button non stop. Once I'm on the 11th floor I run as fast as I can to the 28th room and bust in. I see doctors gathering around her so it's hard to see her but I finally catch a glance. She has blood all over her. As I start to process everything, I hear doctors start yelling.

"We're losing her! Help we are losing her!"

Then she flatlines.

I drop to my knees and start crying.

~•Back to present time•~

I'm sitting right next to her mom, dad, and sisters. I can barley even breathe without her so I could only imagine how they are feeling right now. All of our friends are sitting right behind us too. Gabbie and Kristen are complete messes as well. Even all the boys are crying. Jason keeps putting his hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down, but I will never be calm again.

After the funeral the boys drop me off at my house.

"Dave are you sure you don't want us to stay with you or something?"

"I'll be fine. See you guys."

And they drive off. When I enter my house I see her teen choice award. I start to cry again. I go get a water out of the fridge and I walk into my bedroom. I open the closet door only to see the dress she wore during the streamys. I pull out a clickbait hoodie only to realize that it was the merch she had with me. I lay down on my bed and look at the ceiling.

Nothing will ever be the same. Everything only reminds me of her. People can't forget losing a loved one but they can get through it. I just don't know how to. She was my whole future. I was going to marry her. Have kids with her. I was going to be there until she died. And well I guess I was.

But I have to look at the positive things. She had a great life. And now she is an angel in heaven looking after me.

AN// oh shit
Anyways That's is thanks for reading
Byeeeeeeee ~Abby :))