~•Fights•~

~•trigger warning•~

~•David's POV•~

"I have to go back to New York next week" Liza tells me.

She's gone so much I wish we would just have more alone time. Me and her. No camera. No friends. Just us.

"Again!?" I semi-yell. "Yes David. It is my job you know." She replies.

"I just wish we had more alone time." I sigh back. "Alone time? David! I always want to spend time with you! But when I ask you always tell me you have to film at the boys house!" She yells

"Really liza? Because when I ask you, you have to edit! It doesn't take 2 days to edit one god damn video!" I yell back. "Um excuse me?" She says "it does when you have a video that takes a lot of editing. I put a lot of work into my videos and you know that! It could take me and hour to edit one of your vlogs."

"Hey! At least my videos are entertaining!" She turns around.

I fucked up.

"Get out."

"Liza I didn't mea-"

"I SAID GET OUT DAVID."

Shit. I really fucked up.

I walk slowly walk towards the door with tears streaming down my face. Once I'm outside Liza slams the door and I can hear her fall on the ground and start to sob. As much as I want to hug her and calm her down, I can't.

I get in my car and drive home. I open my door and see Jason on my couch.

"Hey you're back late what happened?"

I start to break down and cry.

"David what happened man?" Jason asks for the second time

"I fucked up Jason. I really fucked up. Me and Liza we got into a fight and I was such an ass and..and"

"Shhh David it's okay. I know you guys are meant to be. You guys will be fine in no time."

"Thanks Jason." I say while still sobbing a little.

I drive to the store to get flowers and then back to Liza's. I open the door with my key that she gave me and walk to her room.

I can hear her in the bathroom yelling and screaming. I run in and she her trying to open a pill bottle.

"Liza!" I yell and rush to her. I hug her and we fall to the ground.

"David you were supposed to let me die! You don't love me! Nobody does! Just let me die!" She yells.

I start to cry. Again.

This is all my fault.

"Liza this is all my fault..I'm so sorry. I was an asshole to you. I love you more then anything in the world pookie. I promise."

She looks up and stares at me. "I love you too bubba."

AN// ew I hate this