~•Cheating•~

~•Liza's POV•~

I just landed back in L.A.
I had been in New York all week for Freakish. I told David I would be back tomorrow but I decided to surprise him.

I take an uber back to his house. As I open the front door I hear someone. Not just someone talking, someone moaning.

What?

No.

David would never.

I gently tip toe to Davids bedroom. The moans are getting louder the closer I get.

No.

David would never.

I turn down the hallway and see black pants and a black shirt along with heels and a red dress on the floor.

No.

David would never.

At this point tears are streaming down my face. I get to the door. I stand there a minute thinking of what I'm going to say.

I open the door and there is david on our bed with Corinna. Both their heads pop up and stare at me. I stare back. After what feels like an century of staring I start screaming.

Liza: "DAVID WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"
David: "Babe I can explain."
Liza: "DO NOT CALL ME THAT. WE ARE OVER! O V E R. OVER! "

I slam the door and run out. David runs after me and grabs my wrist holding me in place. Then I completely break down

Liza: "David how could you?! What the hell were you thinking?!?!"
David:"I wasn't thinking. That's the problem. I can explain."
Liza: "was I not good enough for you? After almost 4 years of dating did you get tired of me? I was gone for 7 days David. 7 days. And this is what I come home to. David you don't have to explain anything. I saw what you were doing with Corinna. Actions speak louder then words David. Now let go of me."

David lets go and stares at me as I walk out of the front door. I look back and he's just standing there crying. Then I slam the door. I call Gabbie.

Liza: "Gabbie pick me up from Davids right now."
Gabbie: "Liza honey what's wrong?"
Liza: "Da-David was having sex wi-with Corinna."
Gabbie: "what the fuck!? I'll be there in 5 minutes."

5 minutes later Gabbie shows up. I opened her car door and just sat there in silence as she drove. Once we got to her house I sat on her couch eventually falling asleep.

~•The next morning•~

I check my phone
17 missed calls from "Bubba ❤️"
I ignore them and walk back to my house. All day I sit on my couch. Emotions coming in an Order. Sadness, then anger, then regret and then repeat. I just realize I haven't eaten anything. I walk over to my refrigerator and grab a bowl of watermelon. As I'm doing this I see the ring on my finger. The ring that was a promise ring that he gave me. I start sobbing again. I decide to take a shower. I just sat there crying as the warm water ran over my body. As I get out and go to my bedroom, I hear the door bell ring. I answer the door only to see..

David

Liza: "what do you want?"
David: "I want to talk."
Liza: "talk about what David? What is there to talk about?"
David: "us."
Liza: "there is no us anymore."

I pull the ring off and throw it at him

Liza: "go give that to Corinna instead."

I look into his teary eyes. I don't want to feel this way. But I can't help but miss him. As soon as I know it we are kissing. This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. It feels so wrong but feels so right. Finally I pull away. I look at him and start crying. I run past him out the door. I don't look back. I just keep running until...blackness.

AN//oof I suck at writing. I love Corinna but I needed someone for this!! Okay byeeeeee ~Abby :))