Chapter 2: Just a Haze

*I soon fell asleep, then woke up the next morning. The doctor came in to wake me up and make sure I was okay.

Doctor: Morning y/n! How are ya feeling?

Y/n: I'm feeling a lot better! I can't wait to get up and wal... oh ya, my leg.

Doctor: No worries y/n! We have a prosthetic leg waiting outside for you to give a shot!

Y/n: Thank you! I will be out in a little bit to try them!

Doctor: Sounds good! Thank you again for being so cooperative!

Y/n: Gotta do what has to be done!

*The doctor left the room and I instantly remembered the wonderful dream I had last night. I dreamt that I actually met the Dolan Twins! It all seemed so real, like it actually happened! I had to reconvince myself it was a dream because that no way would have happened. As the day went on I got to get used to my new prosthetic leg and walk around for a little while...

ETHANS POV:
*After Gray and I left the hospital, I instantly felt like I should have stayed with her. I felt so bad for leaving her and for not being there for her, because I loved her already.

Grayson: Hey, are you okay?

Ethan: Ya, I'm fine.

Grayson: No you aren't, I know u wanted to stay with y/n and I do too, but she needs her rest and we can just call her in the late afternoon okay?

Ethan: Your right, but I have a question for you.

Grayson: Ya what's up?

Ethan: U like y/n too don't you?

Grayson: Ya, I like her a lot! We really can't do much more than be ourselves and whoever she likes, she likes and if she doesn't like one of us, then we have to promise not to let this get in the way of yours and my relationship no matter what happens, k?

Ethan: Of course! Thanks for being the best bro ever Gray.

Grayson: Hey, I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you too, and if you think about it, we would have never of met y/n!

Ethan: That would have been the worst! Love you Gray!

Grayson: Love you two E!

Y/N POV:
*I couldn't stop thinking about the twins all day after my dream last night. It was just so real, and I really wish it was. I remember thinking of them and then stumbling when I was using my new leg! I was a mess! After a while I went back to my room waiting for the nurse to give me the "okay" to go ahead and leave. But then...

*RING RING RING*