Chapter 7: Future

*It has been a few months now. Gray and Ellie are still together and E and I are still dating. We are all so happy together and couldn't ask for anything more.

Ellie: Y/n, I really want to thank you so much for inviting me down here! This has changed my life and changed me as a person. I cant thank you enough! Love you y/n!

Y/n: I love you too! I am just so happy that God has put us in this place the way it is! It's just so amazing!

*Little did we know, the boys were listening.

Ethan's POV:

Ethan: Gray?

Grayson: I know. How do we deserve these women.

Ethan: We don't Gray. They are just too amazing! They have changed our lives just as they say we have changed theirs.

Grayson: I think I have to make my next move... I can't wait to make Ellie mine, I just can't, she's too perfect!

Ethan: I think I'm going to let y/n get through her physical therapy and then we will see what she thinks, but Gray, I can't wait either!

Ellie's POV:

*I was still having a hard time believing that we are here today! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Gray, he means the world to me.

Ellie: Well we better go find them and head out to our mountain picnic! I can't wait!

Y/n: Me either! BABE! GRAYSON!

Ethan: COMING LOVELY!

Y/n POV:

*We headed off to the mountain and had our picnic. It was the most wonderful thing and I couldn't ask for more. We headed back and walked around the Grove.

Ethan: Hey babe?

Y/n: What's up?

Ethan: When that walk light turns on, race you to the other end!

Y/n: Your on!

Ethan's POV:

*She was the best! Even with her prosthetic leg, she was willing to do anything. I love my baby.

Y/n POV:

*The walling light turned on and...

*THUD!*