Dinner and a show

Ethan invited me over to his apartment for dinner. This wasn't out of the ordinary we did this every once and a while. I pulled into the driveway and used my key to open the door. ((Yes we are that close.. when he went to Maine he gave me a key to water his plants..)) I peeked in and I heard Ethan singing loudly. 'Oh god' I laughed. 'To record or not to record, that's the question' I started streaming on instagram, I watched as people flooded into the stream comments. 

"Hey guys I'm over at Ethan's for dinner and I walk into his house and this is what I find.." I whispered and then flipped the camera, I crawled on my knees so stealthily he didn't suspect a thing.

"IIIIIII HAD THE TIME OF MY LLLLIIIIFFEE AND IIIIII OWE IT ALLLLL TO YOUUUUUUU~~~" Ethan screamed dancing around the kitchen.

I stayed hidden for the entirety of the song and everyone was screaming in the chat. I was trying so hard to laugh but I let out a snort and Ethan heard me and turned.

"Mark!?! Are you recording me?!" He ran to me and I stopped the stream as he tackled me into the living room.

He was playfully hitting me and we wrestled some. I kept saying 'sorry' and he kept yelling 'mean' he stopped and he was beside me. We just looked at each other.. I had a small smile on my face, he did too. I ran my fingers over his face lightly.. he was gorgeous to me, I kissed him softly. He kissed me back,

"Was that an apology?" Ethan asked

"Only if is forgiveness you are offering.." I smiled, kissing his nose, his cheek, his neck.

We laid on the floor and kissed each other, telling him how beautiful he is and how luck my I am to share this moment with him.

"Alright, alright! You're forgiven"

"Thank god" I sat up "what's for dinner?"