Loneliness

Most middle school kids probably have crippling loneliness- makes sense. Its hard to find friends you can fully trust with your secrets. Humans were made to be social, thats just how it is. So when you are stuck being the loser at lunch with no friends- try this.

What I think would really help is to find a hobby. Art, reading, video games, writing, music- anything to distract you from the gross friend groups around you. It'll be nice to have something to turn to and express your feelings to without showing or telling anyone directly. You can't bottle up those feelings forever, my dude.

If you find yourself talentless, you (probably) have parents or siblings. Your parent(s) should be more than willing to talk to you. In fact- it would be weird if they weren't. You should always have at least one person to talk to, its good to get your feelings out- and it tends to build most relationships, wether it be lovers, friends, parents or siblings.

Internet friends are good- but I've come to realize that they are pretty fake. Pretending to be nice just to get on your good side. I wouldn't personally recommend internet friends, but hey, if its helping you, then to hell with what I say. I'd like to clarify that I'm summarizing internet friends. Not all of them are fake, there's probably some genuine people.
(this is my own personal experience)
Anyways, thank you for reading. The next chapter will be about managing anger, hopefully.