Anger

We all have a hard time controlling this specific emotion. One that powers over all. Anger. Its usually the small things about someone or something. Their writing, the fly buzzing around the room, the open door and even just the casual grammar mistake. It just seems to fill you with an odd rage, and let me tell you, its very normal.

If it's a person thats bothering you, for example, they are tapping their foot, tell them to stop. As I said in the last chapter, you shouldn't bottle up your emotions. If you are just cussing them out in your head, well, whats that gonna do? Of course, I'm not telling you to beat them up, but I am telling you to do something about it. You're probably the awkward kid that sits at the back of class, so people might take it more seriously when you piss them off. It'll just get worse if you let the anger grow. So basically- the best answer I can give you is confrontation.

As for things that bother you- well- thats something different entirely. Usually, I'd say its better to relax and ignore the problem. Or, maybe more accurately, ignore the anger. Unless you can get rid of the problem. For example, go kill that fly annoyingly buzzing in your room.  Again, ignoring the problem, as another example, someone's writing, try to expose yourself to it as little as possible.

I hope this helps in any way possible, I'll probably re-do it another time, and work on awkwardness in the next chapter.