The contingency

"Personal log number 32. The world above, is gone now. I was removed from my house by military personnel, and relocated to project rebirth permanently. Although it hurts me to think of my family I was forced to leave at the mercy of the red tide, the work we do must go on. We've made significant progress on the [redacted], and we will soon see the fruits of our labour in full effect. It is clear that rebuilding the world above would be an incredible task. Although we do have access to an unlimited amount of food and water, calculations suggest that this facility is not completely sealed from the outside world, and is slowly seeping radiation from the surface. We have the material and manpower needed to finish the contingency plan, but we will require someone or something to !@#$%^ &*$ %^&*!@ when we get it operational. There is only 312 of us left, many of the subroutines will be left in the stead of the facility's many on board systems to the speaker droids we used for low level maintenance. They will now be retrofitted with class four processors, as well as a base intelligence cpu. These droids, will be charged with hydroponics, water purification, life support, oxygen and the indigenous species wing, although all of these droids will be directly linked to 'the voice of trumpets,' who will be responsible for most of the internal systems, although it has been noted the subject acts irrationally when exposed to background radiation, and may develop a sensitivity to things such as noise as a result. We are trying to find a solution to prolong our own lives, or find a way to suspend them indefinitely. We are working tirelessly against the clock to finish the contingency plan, our engineers and physicists are short staffed, as a result we have faced many setbacks. God willing, we will get this initiative online, and rebuild humanity from the ground up.

'Sir, we are having trouble with the power systems, doctor !@#$%^& requests your presence'

Thank you, Trumpet, tell her I will be down immediately. This is provisionary Director !@#@$$! !@#*()^^ signing off."