Chapter 3

They made it upstairs. Alex's plan kind of worked ,just not the way the expected it to. The evil murderus doll was so focused on Alex,that he didn't even notice that everyone went upstairs .

When the kids got upstairs in the nursery and they assessed their situation. The only adults were dead,Cayden was possibly dead, and they knew for a fact that Alex was dying as they speak . They could still hear his screams of terror and his shrieks of pain. They sat Ari down in her crib to come up with their plan. 

"Oh my god!!!!! What the hell is going on?" Richie asked,honestly confused.

"Why is this happening to us?" Georgie asked

"I don't know" Antwon answered

"You must know,this is you guy's house" Jimmy yelled, not really meaning to yell

"Don't go blaming this shit that's happening on us!!!!" Jerome yelled

"Aye,aye,aye quit alladat cussin in front of Ari" Antwon stated

Jerome was about to reply when he hear Ari giggling. They all turned around to see why Ari was giggling. They noticed that Ari he'd a new doll but, it didn't seem like the type of doll that Angela and Marcus,or anyone else,would get for Ari. The doll had long black hair, deep sunken in dark red eyes,bright red lips,and bright red swirls on its cheeks. It looked more like a vintrilaquists puppet. The doll seemed to be whispering to Ari . They boys didn't care what the doll was saying, they immediately snached the doll away and threw it across the room. It skidded across the room until it hit the wall with a thud. The dolls face was froze with shookness as it sat there motionless. 

It stayed that way for a while until the doll started to move. It slowly got on its own two feet and slowly started to walk towards Ari's crib and climb back in . Ari started clapping and giggling at this doll's act. He boys didn't notice any of this until Ari started giggling and clapping. This time Jerome took the doll and threw it down the hallway until he heard the doll's thuds as it went down the stairs. 

 The boys didn't come up with the plant he they so eagerly needed in the whole time that had,but they were not giving up.