Curves

Hyuk's P.O.V.:

We were on our way back, the whole time thinking about Taehyung and his next move. Was the human weapon really weaker than him, or is it that he has gotten much stronger. I didn't recall him saying if it was an object or living. His lack of information irritated me. I would be the one to face the council since I was the secondary source. I sighed trying to cool down, but the more I thought about it, the more pissed off I became. I stopped the horse.

"Lord, what's the matter?"

"That Kim Taehyung...I'll find out. Unfortunately I have things to do. You!" I said looking at one of my subjects.

"Yes my Lord?"

"I have a task for you." I said as I got off the horse.

I walked up to him and dragged him down from the horse onto the ground.

"My Lord??"

"You will return to Taehyung's quarters. Find out as much information about his doings."

"I'll do as you wish, but how will I lurk inside with the rest?"

"You'll become one of them."

"But won't they know I serve you?"

"Not if you're not under me."

"..You're releasing me?"

"Yes, but you'll be carrying out your task. You're loyalty stays with me, or you can either die by his hand or mine."

"How will he not suspect of me?"

"Let's just say I got irritated, which I am. And I so happened to hurt you out of frustration." I said as I put my foot on his chest pressing him down on the ground. I then placed my foot on his arm. He looked at me wide eyed and then his arm. I pressed on it and he growled in pain, then turned into a yell as I added more pressure until I heard it crack slowly.

"Now off you go. Whether you live or die it's up to you. I'll send you a crow, and send me what you find out."

"..Y-Yes Lord.." he said trying to hold in the pain.

"Good, I'll be waiting."

Your P.O.V:

We were walking around the front of the structure. I didn't know what he was up to or why he was just looking around at the dull dead garden.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" he asked, still looking at the plants.

"Why are we walking around aimlessly here?"

"You can say I'm sightseeing. I haven't really been out as much."

"I can tell. All your plants are dead. I don't see why you just look around in the back since it's more green."

"These plants aren't dead, they're sleeping."

"What?"

"There's a lot you don't know of and I'm not interested in telling you of it. Though the beds do need to be cleaned out."

"I didn't take you as a garden type."

"It's for scientific purposes. Though it has helped me grow in patience and other areas. Besides, I have time to waste, but I don't consider it that way."

"..So besides being a demon, or a dark lord, you're also a scientist."

"You can see it that way, yes."

"Is that why you haven't been out as much?"

"You ask a lot of questions you know."

"It's a habit, I guess."