Part 12

(Recape- shivaay helps annika to wear her jewelleries)

They both came down !

Annika sits near her incomplete rangoli and completed it !

Rudy came there !

R- aree wah bhabi, rangoli is beautiful but not more than you !

A- thank u rudy , u are soo sweet !

Shivaay came there !

S- Yaa it's beautiful!

A- thanks! (Smiles)

A- u both carry on,I a going to decorate the hall with candels !

R- okay bhabi!

Annika decorates the whole Oberoi mansion beautifully!

But one last lamp was left !

She stood on the chair to hang up the lamp !

She hanged it up but her leg slept off and she was going to fall but a strong pair of hands hold her waist and he was vikram Singh thappar ! He catches her in bridal style, Shivaay looked at him with some sort of jelous emotions!

Vikram- are you okay ?

A- Yaa thanks ! (Nervous)

V- thank god ! Or else I would be regret that I could save a beautiful girl !

A- (low smile )

V- I am vikram!

A- annika !

They both shake their hands !

Shivaay arrived !

S- hey man how are you !

Shivaay and Vikram hugged!

S- when did you came back from New Jersey?

V- yesterday!

V- hey annika i forget to introduce myself ,I am Shivaays very close friend and business partner too ! And now your friend too !

A- (smile)

S- and she is my wife ! (Proudly/ making him realise that she is already booked )

V- Ohhh , so you are mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi !

A- Yaa !

They all move out for Diwali celebrate !

Due to sudden noise of crakers annika got scared and hides her face into Shivaays chest accidentally!

A- I am sorry !

S- it's okay!

Vikram came !

V- chalo annika , let's fire some crackers!

A- no I don't like !

V- aree chalo lets try !

A- no but ...!!

Vikram snattched her hand and make her fire the crakers, they both run together laughing holding hands after firing it !

V- see I told you it is fun !

A- Yaa for fun it's cool but over use of it is bad naa !

V- that's true !

Shivaay was watching all this their fun moments, their laughing, their gigglings ! And was burning in jelousy to the core ! It was since last two hours annika and Vikram were together, annika's intensions were not at all to flirt with Vikram she believed him as a friend only but Vikram was trying more and more to get a chance to flirt with her !

V- let's have dinner!

A- but mr. Oberoi kaha hai ? Unke bina me dinner kaise le lu !

She turned back!

S- yaad aa hi gayi meri ! (Angry/Sarcasm)

A- !

S- go and have your dinner, I already haved it !

A- aapne mere bina kha liya, what about rituals?

S- no you were quite busy so I thought not to disturb you , nothing else !

V- annika chalo abb tho aa chalo dinner ke liye !

A- no , muje nahi khana , it's okay u have it !

V- Tum Nahi khaogi tho me bhi nahi khauga!

A- but why ?

(Shivaay Wishpers- pyarr tho dekho dono kaa , soo romantic! ) (jelousy)

A- please understand, me Nahi kha sakti please goo and eat !

V- okay but sirf Tum Bol rahi Ho isiliye!

Vikram leaves !

S- kuch aur baki hai

A- mr. Oberoi aapko kya hogaya hai ? Why are u behaving akward??

S- nothing , go and have your food !

A- I can't as per the rituals we can eat together only , and u haved your meal so to save this ritual I should not eat !

S- why do you care about the rituals , just go and eat with your besties!

A- apko ho kya gaya hai ! Are you okay ?

S- nothing!

A- (Moodless)

She leaved as she got someone's call !

A- hello !

M- annika ! I am Mallika! Please help me !

A- what happened?

M- actually haider is out of station and I am not able to call him , I urgently need Doctor !

A- are u okay ?

M- annika I am pregnant ! It's not water-break but it's paining a lot and u were very near to me so I called you please help me !

A- Mallika wait I am coming !

Shivaay was back at her and he listened to her !

She immediately ran towards Mallika and they both urgently go to doctor for check up !

Shivaay was soo damn angry that she was helping Mallika without informing him , and moreover that Vikram's anger was added up to that !

Enjoy reading- love from yaami

Hellooo guys I really hope u liked the chapter if yes then please please do not forget to vote for it and do drop your comments on it !!
My very own regular commenters and voters thanks a lot to you guys!!! Love you all please keep supporting!!