Part 45

(Recape- Vikram's dirty intentions )

Shivaay was feeling dizzy , annika took him to their room .

S- don't you dare to touch me !

A- shut up , itne pii rakhi hai chal bhi nahi sakte aap !

S- why the hell you care ?

A- BIWI HU APKI !

Somehow she managed to took him to the room.

He make him sleep on bed , removed his blazer , his shoes , and covered duvet over him !
And kissed his forehead with Teary eyes .

He make him sleep on bed , removed his blazer , his shoes , and covered duvet over him ! And kissed his forehead with Teary eyes

A- (she brust out crying)

She hugged him .

A- me pagal thi , this time it's totally my fault !

There was a knock at the door.

It was Vikram.

A- Yaa ? (Wipes her tears )

V- can I please talk to you ?

A- (nodded yes )

She came out of the room .

V- annika you don't deserve this tears !

A- what do you mean?

V- I will be very frank with you , girl like you shouldn't be treated like this ! As a friend I would advise that leave him if you can , how arrogant, rude & possessive he is ?

A- Vikram please be in your limits ! (Shouts)

V- who the hell he is to take your decisions , it's your choice to kiss anyone hang out with anyone!

A- husband hai wo mere !

V- annika I was just helping you , even you know that my intentions weren't wrong! (Lier)

A- I know but please don't feel wrong about him and even I think if instead of him if I would be there I would also reacted like him ! And I think it's late night we shouldn't talk anymore!

V- why the hell are you doing this just because of him ? Isn't our friendship important?

A- it is but frankly speaking my husband is most important for me , and due to me if he is getting hurt I am sorry I am not gonna do that thing, and today  I saw in his eyes that real hurt , that pain I am soo sorry but I can fight with damn whole world but I can't see that pain again in his eyes !

She again goes near Shivaay again kissed his forehead, hugged him with eyes full of tears .

A- shivaay i want to be here for rest of my life , I love you soo much !

She kissed his chest.

Next morning-

Shivaay woke up with a great hangover and saw her she was sitting in bed life a lifeless body drying her wet hair with a towel.