Part 43

(Recape- Vikram trying on annika )

Next morning.

They both woke up , she was getting ready Infront of mirror wearing super cute dress which was perfectly matching with the sunny weather of Glenelg.

He was gazing her .

He goes near her .

He phone rang .

A- mr. Vikram !

S- (weird face expression)

On call-
V- Heello good morning!

A- good morning!

V- soo what's plan for today ?

A- not planned yet !

V- I know south Australia very well soo wanna accompany me for lunch?

A- shivaay are you free ? Or you have any sorts of meetings?

S- I have meetings!

A- sorry Vikram but he isn't free !

V- soo why don't you come with me ?

A- no that's completely fine no need of it !

V- please it's a request! And anyways you will get bored without Shivaay here soo lets utilise the time and explore new places!

A- but Shivaay...?

S- go and enjoy annika !

Annika didn't realise that his tone was full of sarcasm.

A- you sure ?

S- ofcourse yes !

A- okay then fine !

S- (Breadth in and out /controlling his anger )

Vikram and annika go out where as shivaay  goes to attend meetings.

They were walking through the streets of glenelg talking to each other .

A- Vikram do you know why I am here with you ?

V- because you like my company?

A- (giggles)

V- I guessed it right?

A- noo...but you are too funny!

V- I liked it being funny with you !

A- but I am here because you are very familiar with this place and I want a list of very good /silent places here for dinner and where I can spend some quality time with My husband as I can't miss this opportunity (blush) !
Soo would you please help me ? And yes also a shopping store or mall so that I can buy clothes for Prinku and some really good watches and perfumes for rudy !

His expression faded on listening Shivaay's name from her mouth .

V- Yaa...sure , but after our lunch !

A- okay fine !

They go for lunch on the beach side near glenelg .

V- annika , this is the best moment know? Soo fresh air , favourite lunch, near the beach, it's just perfect!

A- Yaa it's really great!

V- and you and me all alone (in mind/ blush)

A- okay soo after this we are going for bookings right?

V- what?

A- I mean restaurant bookings and After that shopping mall !

V- soo excited you are and see he is busy with his meetings, he should have spent some quality time with you afterall you are his wife !

A- no he is not wrong , the main moto of this trip was his conference and meetings soo he is absolutely right at his place and we have enough time for hanging out soo I am totally fine with it !

Vikram's PoV -
She is literally wifey material, what a girl she is ....just soo perfect beautiful +smart + hawt + caring + cute , like if I could I really want to marry her and want all her love and caring for me , that bloody Shivaay is soo lucky at every thing in business and in case of annika too !

A- mr.vikram !

He came back from his dream land .

A- can we go ?

V- Yaa sure , but after one promise!

A- what ?

V- I want you to call me Vikram just Vikram !

A- okay done .

They hi-fied.

Vikram clicked some pictures with her and the location and send it too Shivaay with a caption "with the most beautiful girl and location ❤️" .

After finishing his conference when he came out and checked his phone, at the next instance his brand new I phone was no more , it was broken into pieces.

S- wtf ? How can he ? Vulgar!

He paused for a minute.

S- But wait a minute why the hell is she trying coming closer to him ?
Does she enjoy his company more then me or she is interested in him ?
How can she , atleast she should be having some sense??

A millions of thoughts roaming in his mind , Getting a really really bad negative vibes .

Enjoy reading-love from yaami

(Precape- 💔😭)

{Mood boards credits:- ImLilMissComplicated 💕}

Heys guys I am noticing that day by day my votes on this book are decreasing rapidly and its a really demotivating thing for the writer, soo please guys if your are reading someone's hardwork have a custom to atleast vote on it . Ty hope to meet you soon .