Part 50

(Recape- the koala meets ).

After their long forest ride they went back to the hotel .

While looking at the mirror.

A- you know what annika Tonight  you need to say that I love you to him , but the problem is that when his kanji anke come in contact with me I forgot every single thing, I just can't stop adoring that blue green eyes , I just feel like staring them for lifetime .

He was at the bar of hotel , thinking much about the confession having his drink .

S- shivaay com on she is your wife , say I love you to her . But how ?! Like I have said this I love you to my many girlfriends that was easy but this one is the true one , it's really difficult to confess her and I hope she responds me as she is soo shy . But I can't resist anymore .

In room :-

A- what to do ? Think annika think c 'mon think. Okay let me prepare myself.
(Took a deep breath )

After 2 hours
Till the time someone knocks the door .

~Room service maam

She opened the door

~ maam are you in need of anything?

A- yeah just get me packaged mineral water .

~okay maam and this is parcel for you .

A- for me ? okay thank you .

A- soo beautiful this is (she blushed) there is one letter inside too

A- soo beautiful this is (she blushed) there is one letter inside too .

Ohh hello ,
This letter belongs to the most beautiful girl of the world , so miss beautiful sending you a small box of flowers surely less gorgeous then you and a red dress which I choose personally for you please do wear that and meet me at the beach within 2 hours will be waiting for you .
~your secret admirer ❤️

A- and why I feel like this secret admirer is very familiar to me .

She laughed on her husbands cute antics .

Setting her hair in a messy bun , wearing accessories and glittery shoes and the stunning red dress she went to the beach side .