Training

Levi Quivit's P.O.V

Wow, they're all early!

Oh wait, no! Holy crap I'm late!

This can't be happening, oh god!

When I finally got there I could see them all staring at me with amused smirks on their faces.

"Alright! Now that.....everyone is here we can begin!" I said in a slight yell, I then gestured towards 5 tables, each with different weapons, considering that there's only three of them it should be easier to find exactly what they need.

I saw Ruby reach for a Katana, good choice....if she wasn't so short, it might be hard for her to wield it, then again she will get special training from Zion since she too uses a Katana.

Jamie immediately went to the table with the guns, pfft, she couldn't use a gun if her life depended on it...she picked up a shiny Desert Eagle handgun, I laughed slightly at how hopeless she was at holding it.

I assume she took notice to me silently chuckling at her,

"Hm?" She turned around to look at me,

"What are you laughing at?" She seemed genuine though, not a hint of sarcasm, i walked over to her and took the gun out of her hand,

"Hey! I was using that!" She looked fairly annoyed so I just smirked, "Not very well, you hold it like this!" I demonstrated how to hold it and gave it back, "O-oh....well, that's much easier!" She took the gun and held it properly and then looked at me as to say 'Is this right?' I simply nodded to her.

While I was talking to Jamie I hadn't seen Mika choose his weapon, in fact, I when I saw him he didn't seem to hold a weapon.

I walked over and decided to ask if he had chosen anything, all he did was nod,

"What did you choose?"

"Oh! Right!" He then pulled out a small knife from his pocket,

"That's it!?" I was so shocked, it was practically a pocket knife!

You're not supposed to use it alone,

He's not going to do any kind of damage with that thing!

"You know that's meant to go on a spear or something right?"

"Okay! Everyone I hope you're ready cause if you're not then..... Too bad!" Levi walked to the door and motioned for everyone to follow. They all groaned and followed after.

They descended the flight of stairs to ground level. The front door slid open as they walked outside.

The sun was instantly bearing down on them.

Ruby slowly started to slip back into the air conditioned building.

"Where are you going?" Levi asked as he heard the door open.

"Wha? - Wh-What are you talking about? He He He he..."

Levi facepalmed and sighed.

"Now listen up! For today's course you guys will be put in groups, one on one." Levi glared at everyone, except for Ruby. 

Ruby blushed slightly hoping that she'd be paired with Jamie to avoid awkwardness.

Normal P.O.V

"Ok! So, Jamie and Mika, you two will be in a group considering that you're closer to each other's ages!" 

Levi looked at Ruby and smirked, "And Ruby, don't worry. I'll go easy on you" he then winked at her and Ruby's blush deepened a bit and she averted her eyes.

After Levi sent Mika and Jamie to the other side of the oval he got into a battle stance and gestured for Ruby to fight him, she shook her head as to say 'pfft! Yeah right! No way am I fighting you!!!'

Levi smirked, broke his stance and walked over to her.

He then took her wrists and brought her arms up to her chest, then her made her hands into fists (if that makes any sense o-o)

"Hm, there we go, now you're ready!" Levi said then winked at her.

This whole time Ruby had just been trying to hide the fact that she was highly embarrassed about him doing that to her.

Levi chuckled a bit then walked backwards trying to be cool (A/N.  Emphasis on "Trying")

But soon failed as he tripped over his own feet landing flat on the ground...

Ruby was doing her best to hold in a laugh,

"A-are you ok!?" She said, Levi stayed in the floor and nodded while smiling stupidly.

Ruby tried to pull a gentle punch at Levi, but she missed horribly and fell onto the floor.  "Gahh, m-my knee is b-bleeding... Rgh.."

She began to get up slowly when Levi swooped her up into his arms bridal style and carried her to a bench.  Ruby blushes furiously.  

As Levi was putting her down onto the bench, he missed and they both fell over.  

"Ruby!  I--- I'm so sorry! Uh-"  Levi blushed when he realised Ruby was on top of him.  

Ruby stared at Levi, blushing, with a straight face she slowly (and awkwardly) moved away from him whilst staring into his eyes.

"U-uh......so...how are you...?" Levi asked in a very awkward tone whilst still laying down.

Ruby continued staring into his eyes with a blank face. "I'm... I'm g-going to go- um- get some w-w-water..." she said in quiet and shy tone. 

 She silently walked down stairs with the palm of her hand to her forehead, she sighed.

"Oh! Mmkay.....I'll just...stay here then..." Levi said sounding slightly sad that she had left.

Levi's P.O.V

'Holy crap! What the hell!? Did I seriously just do that in front of her!? Ugh god! She must think I'm an idiot...yeah! Nice going Levi!'

I mentally scolded myself I got up from the floor and brushed myself off.

'Great! And now when she gets back you're going to be covered in grass!' I sighed, 'She is by far the most beautiful woman I've seen...' I then smirked and whispered, "I can't wait till we're friends Ruby Akiyama..."

Ruby Akiyama's P.O.V

'Oh my god... that was so, so, so, awkward... I don't want to go back out there...'  

I drank my water and face-palmed.  I sighed slowly and tried to figure out what to do.

'I... maybe I can just... not go today, yeah...'

I walked out of the building and ran.  I made it to my car and quickly began driving.  

Time Skip Brought To You By Embarrassed Ruby c:

When Ruby got home she quickly opened her apartment door.  She closed the door behind her and ran to her bedroom.  She grabbed her phone and started listening to music.

(A/N: If you want to listen to the music Ruby was listening to, here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szIDM99kRNM)

Word Count: 1069 words.