Chapter 4

Hwayoung

I stood outside the big hit entertainment building. I have been in to the hospital for a month and confirming my pervious claim that Jimin was in a 'tight' situation seemed even more real. Not once did any of the guys contact Jimin or visit him after my little note.

I sighed and almost laughed at how I got myself into this situation. Walking in, I was immediately greet by a man, who I recognised as one of the guys that came to visit me.

"Jimin, I see you're well and recovered"

"Thank you"

"Did Yoongi come pick you up? You seem a bit sweaty" I looked at my light sweater and rather short black pants. There were random patches of sweat in places I didn't know could sweat. I looked at the man again, This guy called Yoongi was suppose to pick me up but he never came so I just walked but of course I can't tell him yet, Jimin or I could get in even more trouble with the 6 guys

"The temperature is hot today for me"

"Go on then, I think Seokjin is in the practice room upstairs"

"Thank you" I nodded and went off.

In the hospital, I remember that Jimin's mother and father came to meet him and gifted Jimin with a new phone. I used the phone to play games rather than researching the members and their songs. That was a very smart idea of me to do. I reach the practice room and someone with brown hair was there. Seokjin from what I recall. He was dancing and didn't seem to notice me come in. Until he finished and heard me clear my voice.

"Jimin, you're back, should have stayed in the hospital instead, then we don't have to deal with you anymore" The guy sneered.

Emotionally abused.

I ignored him and grabbed a chair on the table. The practice room itself was really pretty, almost completely white like the hospital was. The guy scoffed and look towards the mirror looking sad, almost like he regretted saying that.

Oh.

He continued to dance while I searched up the song he was dancing to. 'Save Me' was a song written by BTS. I continued to search up BTS and found out that the guy dancing is called Kim Seokjin. My hyung and Jimin's hyung.

Even though I was tired I should start learning the dance, I would have to show it someday and it would be horrible if I didn't know it at all. I clicked on one of the performances and watched it.

After multiple videos, I realise that I would have to sing and dance as well. I grunted softly into my palms, I couldn't focus at all. If my soul was in Jimin's body than would Jimin's soul in my body? I sat bolt up and replayed the question in my head. Yes, if I was in Jimin's body. What was my body doing? Okay think, where did I crash? Where is the local hospital in that area? I need to find Jimin to fix this.

"Jimin, why are you just staring at a wall" Seokjin-Shi asked

"Nothing, hyung"

Okay, now I have two missions. One, found Jimin in my body and two, try not to reveal myself.