Chapter 34

Hwayoung

I didn't ask for this situation. I mean, I didn't ask to be punched by Jungkook, right in the nose.

Let me rewind.

It was one of the nights where I was still awake at 2am. I was writing in my journal like I did normally, writing about how the day went and how all the members gave me a hug and so on. Jungkook has disappeared like usual.

Jin-hyung comes in and was giving me a back hug. To top all of, he started to kiss down my neck. At that exact moment, Jungkook decides to come back. He stares at me and then Jin-hyung. His face in rage. His fist came towards me in fast motion and I just couldn't dodge it. Resulting in a bloody nose.

Okay. Back to the story.

I reached for a tissue as Jungkook was held back by Jin-Hyung.

"Jungkookie, calm down." Jin-hyung pleaded. "It was not Jimin's fault"

"Not his fault? This bastard is a liar." Jungkook hissed at me.

"Please, I was the one that made the move, don't hurt Jimin"

Jungkook stopped and smirked at me. "Hyung, I'm not hurting Jimin. This bastard is not Jimin."

"What are you taking about?" Confused Jin

"This bastard is not Jimin but a guy named Hwayoung, he's been lying to you this whole time." Jungkook announced as if it was something so revealing.

"Jungkook, stop lying. That's not possible. Just please go to sleep it has been a rough day."

"Hyung, I'm not lying. This is not Jimin. Jimin is much nicer and sweeter and my boyfriend. This person is not who you think he is?"

"Then, who am I?" I smirked, while asking.

"You're Park Hwayoung, a liar and a bastard, I can't believe you made us believe you were Jimin, I can't believe you would lie to us." Jungkook shouted. He turned to Jin-hyung. "How far did you go with this bastard?"

Jin-hyung looked down in almost disgust.

"All the way? I can't believe it. Hwayoung, you are an absolutely disgusting person. Did you know that Jin hyung was a virgin. You just took someone's virginity, Jin-hyung doesn't even know who you really are?" Jungkook shouted.

I could shuffling in the other rooms, some of the other members were awake.

Jungkook continued to hiss and sneer at me.

What on earth should I do know?