Chapter 37

Hwayoung

The following morning was uneventful. I did what I normally did. Wake up, got changed, ate breakfast and went to the practice room. The only difference was that all of the members were now ignoring me again.

I felt alone during practice. As I am quite new to dancing in general, while the instructor was showing how to do the move and that move. I struggled quite a lot to pick up, but none of the people in the room helped me and even the dance instructor got mad at me, at one point. To the extended that I had to take a break.

During my break, I look at all the other members practicing. It was a really amazing sight, the way they followed every instruction perfectly, the way they danced as a team and the way it delivered was perfect as well. While sitting there, in my lonely corner I realised that BTS was truely a group. A family. They were mad that I had taken Jimin's place was my final conclusion.

The practice ended on a high note, me nailing the two moves I actually could understand. It was time to put my plan in action again. I excused myself and made my way to the CEO's office. Don't ask me how I found it, I just did.

I knocked on the door once, a loud come in was said from the other side and I stepped in. One thing did come into my mind was that I had no idea what his name was.

"Park Jimin-shi, what is it that you need?" He said, glancing at me, before going back to his computer.

"CEO-nim, I think that I want to stop being an idol."

He abruptly stop what he was doing and looked up in shock. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't want to be part of BTS anymore."