Chapter 16

Jimin

Hey, I can do this.

I can do this.

It's not like there going to know it's you so it fine.

I currently wandered around the Bighit building, shaking almost with fear. After my get together with Hwayoung yesterday. He told me to come over so he can practice with me on the dances and vocals. I also need him to help with karate, who knew teaching little children were this hard? I wasn't even teaching the right thing to be honest. I paced and paced. Getting rather odd looks from the other people walking past.

It was okay. No need to fear.

It was okay.

It was okay.

"Hwayoung" A voice shouted. I turned around and there was Hwayoung.

"Jimin" I greeted. Hwayoung suggested that we start this by call each other by our body names. It will be least confusing and we wouldn't accidentally reveal ourselves.

We walked into the practice room. I looked around at the familiar sight. It landed on the 6 member around a table, talking and eating. Manager hyung was not with them and supposedly Jimin has a friend over so would they say anything.

They turn to us and my eyes went towards Jungkook. He had grown a lot since I had last seen him. I missed him a lot. Speaking of the devil, Jungkook suddenly stood up and walked towards us with a poker face or a glare, it's hard to tell. I freeze up and ended up clinging onto Hwayoung. Which looked a bit weird because my body was small and Hwayoung's body is bigger and taller, maybe nearly taller than Namjoon-hyung's.

"Jimin. You know you can't bring a stranger into the practice room" He sneered at me. Also call me hyung, you brat.

"Jungkook. I already ask Manager hyung, he said it was fine" No he didn't. Manager hyung wasn't even at the front, he had a day off apparently.

"Me and the other members don't want a stranger in the practice room." I turned to the other members. Jin hyung was staring at me.

"Too bad, you can leave. Can't you?"

"We were here first"

"Don't be such a child" I scolded, instantly closing it in shock. He looked at me in shock. Hwayoung continued.

"Yes, if you don't like it you can leave, I mean are you guys even doing anything. I need to use the practice room with Hwayoung."

"What are you going to be doing? We don't have a comeback, we don't have practice." Namjoon-hyung commanded. I was like the awkward 8 wheel.

"Is it so wrong for wanting to improve myself?"

The members grumbled at that statement and one by one app stared to leave except for Jin hyung and Jungkook. Jin hyung was still sitting down, staring at me, while jungkook was staring at me. Hwayoung turned to me and indicated that he was going to talk to Jin hyung. This left me with Jungkook.

Great.