Chapter 4 Sleepover? Part 2 Make Out

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SMUT OR MAKING OUT AND KISSING SCENES  SO BEWARE!

If you are 11 or older you can read this but if you are younger you might want to suggest getting out or skipping this chapter. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

|Sherwin's POV|

Ugh! Don't scare me like that Shirley! And I'm not gay so please stop. Aww fine! But I know you like Jonathan! So you can't hide it. Shut up! You've already gotten me in trouble! So don't come out again! Just not right now. Please? Sorry Sherwin.....I just wanted to help. But I understand. No no Shirley it's okay. I just don't want you coming out when I am near Jonathan, okay? Okay okay fine I won't. Good. Knock-knock. Who could that be? Wait, Jonathan! *gasp * Jonathan? Yes but remember what I told you Shirley don't come out when he's near me. Okay. And she flew back in my chest.

|Jonathan's POV|

I finally got to Sherwin's house. It was a nice white house that was a medium size. Hmm, I like it! I walked up to his porch and rang the door bell. Ding-dong. And before my eyes stood a ginger too. I'm guessing she was Sherwin's mom. She had red curly hair, brownish eyes and freckles just like Sherwin does. She greeted me by saying, "Hi you must be Jonathan?" "I've heard so so so many things about you!" Oh really? Well looks like Sherwin talks about me. Well that's nice. Come on in hun, Sherwin is just up in his room. Okay thank you very much! Oh no problem, if you need anything just let me or Sherwin know, okay? Alright I will. And I walked up the stairs to see Sherwin's room.  I think this is his room. I knocked and waited. After only like a few seconds I saw Sherwin standing right at the door. We were really close to each other because he was rushing to get the door and he almost ran into me so yeah. Oh hey Sherwin! Um.....h-hi Jon. He started to blush. I blushed a little too. We just stood still.

~SILENCE~

| Shirwin's POV|

To break the silence I said um let's work on our projects now! Okay sure. So we worked on it for about 30 min. But then Jonathan said can we take a little break? I'm exhausted. He really did look exhausted. But we have only worked on it for 30 min. I noticed I didn't stutter. He said, But please understand, I have a baseball practice tomorrow and I want to try to save up a little bit of energy. Oh i-im so sorry, I didn't know about your b-base ball practice. It's alright Sherwin really no big deal. Anyways, my team always wins because of me. He chuckled, and I giggled. I blushed when he moved a little closer to me. He said, You know you look really cute when you blush, right? My blush grew a darker red now he was so close to me that it was like he was going to kiss me. We were now in a little bit of an Akward position. Well I  could say. We were already on the bed from working on our projects but I was against the wall and he was backing me in so I had no where to go and he was almost on top of me. And them the worst thing just had to happen,

My mom came in.

| Jonathan's POV|

I was now face to face with Sherwin and I was almost on top of him. My prince. I soon noticed that I heard footsteps in the hallway. I thought they were raindrops falling on the roof of the house but then Sherwin's mom came in. Shoot! I'm busted.

|Shirwin's POV|

Well well well what are you two doing? Both of up *GASP* *GASP * M-MOM IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! Hun it's okay,  you guys look cute together mom, we aren't together! Well okay the I was just  checkling up on you two boys  but if you wanna have a little make out that's fine with me. And just like that she left. Jon I'm so sorry I didn't mean th- and I was interrupted by a pair a lips locking with mine. It wasn't just a little kiss it was a strong, deep, a passionate one and wow it felt so good. He started to push me on the bed and now he was on top of me. He made sure to kiss all my freckles and my neck. Then he started to pull my shirt up. I let him. I didn't care. No one to stop us. My shirt was soon off. I tugged on his he took his off. WOW! His body is melting my heart. It is so strong and his tan skin. Hot! We were soon tangled on kisses. I loved it.

|Jonathan's POV|

I loved this! It was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I soon unbuckled my pants and his. Now we only had on our boxers. We kissed some more. But sadly I think we had to stop before it turns a little more well you know. I got off him. Sherwin was now panting for air and same with me. Wow that felt great! He said yeah, it really did. We were still naked so yeah it was a little akward. Um we better get dressed. Y-yeah. We both got back into our clothing and then we were just laying there looking at each other. I think it was time I tell him my feelings. Sherwin? Yeah Jon what is it?  Sherwin, will you be my boyfriend?

Alright I finally posted the capter yall been waiting for. Well at least I think. I just ship Sherwin and Jonathan so much. I LOVE THOSE TWO CINNAMON ROLLS. *happy sigh* so cute! Anyway, next chapter will probably be posted on Saturday or Sunday but most likely Sunday. Make sure to put ideas or suggestions in the comment section for me to do in the next chapter. Anyway see ya guys later love you all! 😘 btw that picture you see up there of Shirley I drew and I am proud of it.