That Day part 2 (Chapter 2)

A/n: Hey guys, sorry about what happened with Sid and Becky, so here's part 2 of the chapter before and yes I am going to change the theme song of chapters for every single one
---------------------------------------------------------

Sid Fudo: dodges the bullet that Becky shot at me, chuckles and continues free running, jumps over buildings, lands on top of the three building, looks at Becky and bows "until we met again" turns around and disappears as a flock of birds flys past.

Becky: looks at Sid, tilts her head, returns to the apartment complex roof, disassembles her sniper rifle, grabs the case with the sniper rifle inside, jumps off the building, lands on top of a car, gets on her motorcycle and drives back to her base.

After a few hours Sid is on top of a tall building, looking at the sky, as some pigeons flying in a V shape, then Sid looks at his necklace with a wolf pendent on a titanium chain and remembers his parents giving him the necklace.

Sid Fudo: looks at the sky, watchingthe pigeons flying by in a V shape, then looks at my necklace with a wolf on a titanium chain and remembers my parents giving it to me and smiles.

Becky: sees Sid as she is walking on the sidewalk, with a hat on that no one could know it was her, looks forward and continues walking towards her apartment.

As Becky entered her apartment, she sees a figure with the same robes as Sid ,but it wasn't him, it was an assassin who was assigned to kill her, she reach for her gun near the tv.

Becky: she entered her apartment, she sees an assassin who had the same robes as Sid, but it wasn't him, so reached for her gun which was near the tv.

Assassin#3545: "Time for you to die Miss. Barnes" grabs his sword, walks towards her and swinging his sword at her.

Becky: dodges his sword, slides, grabs her other gun which was close to her room, aims at him and shoots him in the chest.

Assassin#3545: grunts, falls on his knees, falls on his left side, breathes heavily and looks at her.

Becky: looks at him, kneels down, points the gun at his head, looks mad, growls and puts her finger on the trigger. "Who sent you here to kill me?" She says in a demanding voice

Assassin#3545: breathes slowly. "My mentor, he told me to kill you Miss. Barnes, so I accepted the assignment to kill you, but it looks like I have failed him"

Becky: "who's your mentor?!" She yells and nudges the gun to his head making him shocked.

Assassin#3545: "his name starts with an S last name With an F" his breathing had gotten slower than before.

Becky: pulls the trigger, shooting his head and kills him by doing this.

Assassin#3545: dies.

Becky: grabs her clothes, changes in the bathroom, walks out of the bathroom and looks for Sid.

While Becky killed the assassin who was assigned to kill her, she went looking for Sid Fudo, even though the assassin only gave her two hints which was the first two letters of his name.

Sid Fudo: standing on the ledge of the building, inhales, then exhales, gets ready to do the leap of faith, before I did I had the same feeling that I had went I went to kill James Ishida, I looked behind me and saw her behind with her combat knife in her hand.

Becky: behind him, with her combat knife in her hand, looks mad and shouts. "why did you sent that assassin to kill me?"

Sid Fudo: "because I wanted to know how good you are in combat, it looks like you past the test"