Chapter 4- We had a Deal

Ivory

"Um...." I said looking between both of my mates. Then I realized, how stupid it was to have looked both of them in the eyes. "Uh, Sorry." I said looking down at me feet, and I realized how close they were to me, standing right on the door way, I maneuvered, so I slid between the Blue-eyed one behind me, so I was off the steps, and they were left staring at each other.

Their heads whipped to me, and looked from when I was standing, to where I am.

"I'm a bitch!." I blurted, then I smacked myself. "No I mean witch!" I hurried on. I sighed, staring at me feet. "I meant I am a witch." I said quietly.

"I'd say your a bitch to." Blue-eyes said, I flinched at his tone and words. I didn't like curse words very much. The mate with green eyes growled, at blue-eyes.

"Don't say that to her." He growled out. Their eyes glossed over, and when they looked back at me, they both were glaring at me. I looked to ground quickly, before I looked at their eyes.

"Can we get this over with?" I asked, my voice not showing the fear and utter sadness I was feeling. My wolf whimpered. I just wanted them to do it. Just reject me, so I can leave. I know I will die out within a month or two, I saw what the sadness does to rejected people.

"It doesn't hurt you at all? You do realize, you cant take it back once the rejection happens right? The toll it will put on rejected mate?" He asked, as if he couldn't believe I would be so heartless.

"I know it will hurt." I muttered. How could I not? "I don't have a last name, my name is Ivory. Can you please just reject me so I can go?" I asked, again I felt weird with how much I had been talking.

"You want me to do it?" Now the both stared at me in disbelief.

"Alpha's, I cant do it. That would leave you in pain." I explained. I don't know very much about all of this, shouldn't they know the basics?

"So your going to take all the pain, on yourself?" Blue eyes asked, I continued to stare at the imaginary spot on the ground.

"Yes." I said, how else would I do it? Its not like I want them to do it. But if they don't want me, why would I force myself on them?

"Well, We aren't doing it. I can have more use for a mate bond than that." He said coldly. I looked up at them in shock. They are going to use it against me? They would truly use the mate bond, to keep the witch here? I whimpered, my head shaking back and fourth as I backed away. When I looked up at them, they were looking at me in caution.

"It won't work, there are consequences when you use it wrong." I shivered, thinking of what had happened to me every time I used my magic for my old packs selfish needs. "Your just as bad as the rest of them! I left them, I will leave you to." I said, I left my pack when they continued to use my powers, I cant let them use my powers for their own gain, mates or not. They may not be able to mate to another wolf, because they didn't reject me. But they could still name another wolf, Luna. I pulled my book bag tighter to my bag. I turned and ran, I ran as fast as I could. When I heard them coming after me, I knew I was right. They didn't want me to leave, they planned on using me.

I whispered to the wind, using my magic to push it behind me propelling me forward even faster. They became echos, and soon I didn't hear anything from them. I continued to run, and run. Until I had ran far enough, that the town was in view. I slowed down, and began looking for a bus station. My wolf wont be able to run, so a bus is the quickest way for me to get out of this territory. I dropped to the ground, as I entered the next town over, my chest exploded with pain, as I screamed. I knew then, I had left their pack territory, but if I was just the next town over, they would find me.