Chapter 16: P.2

A/N: This si shorter, but the next one will make up for it and be much longer. It will be epicly... hot... so you have that to look forward to ;) Let me know what you think in the comments!

Chapter 16: P.2

Levi's Pov

After Ivory finished crying, she had passed out, and we moved her into our bed. William had crawled up, and snuggled with Ivory, smiling at us, but not speaking. When we went to leave, the words that came from his mouth were rather odd.

"I told you guys she was broken, not evil. You would of killed her, if you hadn't realized she healed my finger. I think you should be more careful on the rouges you deem fit for death." He said, but when we asked him what he meant, he closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

"It's true." Leo growled, when we got into our office a few hours later. "We would of sent her to death, and never had known. I want the our rouges talked to before we kill them from now one." He growled again.

"I will talk to Ivory, she will be more than happy to help." I said. Leo nodded. His anger was apparent, he felt helpless I knew, he was not sure what to do for our mate, or if there was anything he could do.

"What could we possibly do for her. The few memories we saw, were all painful. But the others have to be worse, what can we possibly do for her?" He growled.

"Replace them." I said, he turned to me.

"What?"

"We can replace all the memories with new ones. Not rape, but love. Not anger, but calm. Involve her. Let her be will William, he is the one who helps her most. We cant fix her, she will either get better or she wont. But all we can do is be there for her."

"Your.... " The door slammed open, and William came storming in, and slapped Leo, who had just sat down on the head. I jumped up, and placed my hand on his chest.

"Stop being nuckelheads. How come you never asked Ivory out?" He asked. I furrowed my brows, ask her out?

"On a date? She needs her mates, she needs to be treated like every other girl. You take her on a date, a lot. Ask her to be your girlfriend, and it all goes form there. She wont ever start the process, I can send her to kiss you a bunch of times, but you have to prove you want her. Stop being idiots, wondering what to do, and do something." William was red, and angry.

"Okay little man, we will. Any ideas? What does she like?"

"She likes dancing, what she saw on the movies anyway. She likes cinnamon candles, because they remind her of Leo. She likes fresh air candles, because it reminds her of freedom, and Levi is so carefree. She thinks that dresses are pretty, but her scars would show. That will get you started." William walked to the door.

"Figure it out, stop being big moron alpha's. Start being big many mates." WIlliam opened the door, slammed it, and we heard his feet storm away.

"If only he knew not to challenge Alpha's."

"That boy has to much spirit, and cares to deeply for Ivory to keep his mouth tamed or shut. But he is right. I think its time we get planning."

"I am getting her a dress." Leo said. I looked at him shocked.

"I will get her a dress with sleeves, that goes to her knee's. I'll make it blue, like her eyes, and like her magic." He mumbled to himself, before walking out of the room.

"Well while he does that, I will make the dinner reservations." I said into the silence.

____________________________

Half and Hour Earlier.

Ivory's Pov

"Hey William." I said smiling sleepily up at Will who was sitting at my head, playing with my hair. I remember Leo carrying me and laying me down, I knew we would have to talk about my memory and I did not look forward to it.

"Hey Ivory and Ivy." He said happily, he continued to run his fingers in my hair.

"How are you feeling? Did they mark you?" He asked, I blushed.

"No." I said quietly.

"You should think about when your going to let them." He said absently. Why does such a young kid, know so much?

"I don't know, I am not ready for sex." I said. William stopped and looked at me.

"A mark doesn't have to be sex. You really only ever mark and mate, in human and wolf cases. Where the heat comes in. Marking will put you in the pack, and connect you to your mates more. You will understand how they feel more often. Yea, you will want to do dirty stuff, but it will also help you heal." he said quietly.

"You should think about it, maybe your not ready. But you should think about it." William said, and He played with my hair, while I thought about it, how long till I would be ready?

"Once you get to know them better, the answer will be clear." After a few moments he stopped playing with my hair.

"I am going to go do something." He said. "We can hang out later. Make sure you talk about the work you wanted to do to Levi. Get Aaron to go on a run with you. Leo and Levi will be to busy to realize in a moment." His small arms wrapped around me, and he left without another word.

"I love you William," I said into the silence.