7

——Group chat——-
Andy🌵: Hi guysss
Mads👑:Aye
Nicole🤦🏼‍♀: Hello
Abbie🍟:We're all in the same room why are we talking in a gc😂?
Jack☘: Bc I'm too lazy to talk
Brook🙈: Good now I won't have to listen to you talk😉
Jack☘: Thats mean!
Brook🙈: You're mean!
Jack☘: No you are!
Brook🙈: Well you're meaner
Jack☘: Na ah you're meanerer
Rye🐝: ok children stop the fighting and go in time out! And that doesn't make any sense Jack!
Jack☘: Yes it does!
Brook🙈:Hey just bc you're older then us that doesn't mean you can control us!
Rye🐝: Yes it does
Mikey👾: It kinda does
Andy🌵: It does
Abbie🍟: It actually does
Jack☘: No!
Mads👑: It does now stop arguing and go sit in the corner
-----Abbies POV-----
Jack and Brooklyn both stick their tongues out at Maddy.
"Fight me" she says while trying to keep a straight face. Everyone breaks out laughing to Maddy's comment.
"Good one" Nicole says.
"I could beat you in a fight anyway" says Jack
"Oh could you, Danduff" Maddy said and by this time everyone was in tears because of how hard they were laughing.
"I don't have dandruff" Jack whines.
----Nicoles POV----
Sadly it was time for the boys to leave. We all said our goodbyes and they walked back across the hall to their flat. The three of us decided we would take a day tomorrow to go shopping and to go out to eat.
It was my job today to take the puppies outside to use the bathroom and it was about 10:00 pm. I walk out into the cold fall night followed by the three adorable puppies. While I was waiting for them to pick a spot I felt a cold finger tap my shoulder! I turned around frightened about what I'd see.
"Omg Rye!"
"Sorry to scare you, but I saw you outside and tbought I'd join."he said
"Oh ok I'm still waiting for them to do their thing." I laughed and so did Rye. This felt so right and so
unreal just standing out here and talking with Rye Beaumomt like it's something I do everyday. After a bit of us talking about our hometowns and simple stuff like that, the puppies finally finished and we walked back inside.
"Wow it's a lot warmer in here then out there" I said.
"Yeah it is"
"Thanks for coming out!"
"Yeah anytime! Goodnight Nicole!"
"Goodnight Rye!" I said as we hugged goodnight. We parted our ways into our flats and I ran straight to the bedroom.
----Maddys POV----
I was hit by a force which I immediately knew was Nicole.
"God you're freezing!" I said
"Yeah you won't believe what happened!"she shouted and at this point she was shaking with excitement.
"What?" Abbie questioned
"Rye came outside and we had a cute little conversation! And then when we were saying goodbye he hugged me and this felt like a real hug. Not a you're my fan so I have to hug you kinda thing it was a real from the heart hug!"
"Wow you should study hugs" I said.
"You should study hugs" she mocked back.
"Okay girls let's not start this again" Abbie said breaking the fight.
------------------
Yay a triple update! I did this one bc nicjudd0427 asked me to😂. Ilygsmxx ~Maddy💖