3

-----Maddys POV-------
We started walking to their door and I was screaming on the inside. "I can't do this Nicole" I whispered. "O c'mon we've already got half way across the hall and I'm too lazy to just walk back" she whined. "Nicole the doors are literally a few steps apart" I said. Then we heard boys running down a couple fights of stairs above us and rushed out of the way. "Pepper!" one screamed. "OMG that was Brook" Nicole squealed. I told her to be quite and soon we saw her, it was poor Pepper running down the stairs. I reached out my hand and she walked right into my arms. "OMG WE LOST HER!" Rye screamed. "Um she's right in my arms" I replied as he came into my veiw. "Pepper!" He screamed and I handed over the cat. "How'd she get out" Nicole giggled. "Well me and my friend Brook were doing a musically while the other boys went out to vlog in ASDA and we were using Pepper in it" Rye explained. We both laughed at how stupid they were."I can't wait to see this musically" I said. "Wait your a fan?" Brook questioned as his face lit up.
-----Nicole's POV-------
"Maybe" we both replied at the same time. "Wait are you two twins because you look a lot alike!" Brook said. "Yep" I replied. Rye. Wow he looked perfect. I just wish Abbie was here to see this, she would be freaking out! I can't wait to tell her later. " So who's who?" Rye asked. "I'm Madison but call me Maddy". "I'm Nicole!" As soon as we introduced ourselves Blair walked out and told the boys that they need to come in and do their chores. "Uh but I don't wanna!" Brook whined. "Well I guess we'll see you later! Thanks for grabbing Pepper!" Rye said and we waved goodbye.
------Maddy's POV-------
As soon as we walked in both Nicole in I screamed and broke down in tears! Sudennly we got a FaceTime call from Abbie. "Hey!" She said. "Hi!" We both replied at the same time. "Guess who's moving in next week!!" She shouted. "OMG WHAT NO ABBIE ARE YOU SERIOUS!" We screamed. "Yep" Abbie replied and we cried and cried knowing that for the first time we would all be together living in the same place as RoadTrip!
-------------------------------
Wow I'm actually really happy with this! Let me know what you guys thinkxx ~Maddy💖