Chapter 6

Pause's POV

Anderz was in the bathroom washing and thats when I had my chance. I crept down the stairs as fast and quietly as I could to the back door in the kicthen. There from my bag I pulled out a note just like Vechs and left it on the counter. I laced up the boots I was wearing and threw on my jacket. I grabbed my pack and stepped outside shutting the door quietly. As soon as it was shut I was off running straight for the dense woods.

Vechs' POV

I climbed down from Pyro's treehouse and out into the field. I came to the dock and just sat waiting fro Pyro to come along. Eventually I saw the black shaggy haired boy approaching me. "Hey!" I said leaping up from my seat. "Hey..." He said sadly. "Okay, Whats wrong?" I asked taking Pyro's hand and making him sit on the dock with me. "Nothing, I just dont want to live with Etho.... Atleast not this Etho." He said rubbing his arm where a small red circle stained his shirt. "Its got to get better eventually." I said trying my hardest to make him smile. I saw Pyro's head turn and lock on something in the distance. "What are you...." I turned my head and saw two men. One wore a beard upon his face with a black shirt and a white blood stained apron. The other wore a long brown jacket and had 3D glasses on his face. I knew instantly that it as Kurt and Beef coming to whisk me away, but I wasn't going to let that happen. "We got to move now!" I did a quiet yell to snap Pyro out of his stare. He jumped up with me and we shot towards the woods to hide.

Beef's POV

We aproached the clearing that led to Etho's home. "I'm not sure if attacking is the best approach Kurt..." I said not wanting to hurt Etho like he had done to me. Kurt stopped and just looked at me his eyes confused. "After what he did to you and Pause, you should want to hurt him." Kurt said bitterly and continued on. Honestly, this isnt how I wanted it to go down, but it did.

Time Skip to Etho's House

We climbed over the walls of Etho's house, Kurt going first. This isnt what I want to happen, I dont want to do this anymore.