Chapter 5

Pyro's POV

I couldn't believe that Vechs was standing right before me once again, his beautiful eyes shedding a few tears of joy. "FUCKING PYRO!!! DINNER TIME!!!" Etho screamed, making Vechs jump. "He talks to you like that?" Vechs questioned. "Yeah, pretty much since we left he has talked to me like that." I said turning away from the dark building I'm suppose to call home. "Hey, you can come back with me, leave Etho?" He said hearing banging from inside the house. "I wish, he would just come back to spawn and destroy the place. He would hurt more people than he already has and he would just rip me away from you. It would only cause more pain." I said walking towards the house. "What about me?" Vechs asked. "Sorry, kind of forgot. Ummm, I have a tree house up in that tree, you can stay there." I said looking at his sad puppy face. "I have to go I'm sorry Vechs." I yelled running towards hell.

Beef's POV

The question hit me like a brick in the face. See Etho again? Not in a million years. "I can't bring Pause and I don't really want to go myself, but I also can't leave Vechs out there so I will." I said bringing a slight smile to Kurt's face. "Thank you, Beef!" He yelled hugging me. "I'll bring Pause back home to Anderz and I will get geared up, meet at edge of spawn okay?" I said making sure Kurt understood my plan. "Cool, see you there." He said running back to his own house to get geared up for this adventure. "Pause let's head home." I said grabbing his hand. "But I wanna come too!" He pleaded. "Pause, I don't want you near Etho." I said sternly to him. "But Bee-" he tried to say before I cut him off, "Pause, I don't want you near Etho and that's final!" I said almost yelling at him. "Fine... I just want him home and to be the old Etho." He said quietly. I'm guessing he didn't want me to hear that comment, but I did. "I want that too..." I said in return.

(Time skip!!!)

I waited at the edge of spawn for Kurt. It pained me to leave Pause but I knew it was the right choice. I had given Anderz specific instructions on what should happen. I had told him about somethings he didn't know and one thing that pained me to even think about. I had said that if I didn't come back he needed to take care of Pause and that he would be his new guardian. "You ready?" A voice had snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, I suppose I'm ready." I replied to Kurt. Here we begin our journey to hell.