❧ forty - one

thank you so much for 80K guys it means so much to me :') I love everyone !! this book is sadly closing 'soon' but its been such a nice ride! I hope you guys will continue supporting my books and who knows I might have a sequel? haha

ha ha.

-rin 

"I'm fine!" jihoon groaned as everyone crowded around him to help him down the stairs. "we're helping you, you're disabled." woojin said. "so are you!" jihoon said. "we go through the same routine! it's been a fucking week jihoon just let us fucking help you!" sungwoon snarls. 

haewon hoisted jihoon's backpack infront of her as she carried her own on his back. "just deal with it." she shrugged shuffling down the stairs. 

"reminder! make sure those stitches stays out of the sun!" jisung called out. 

"yeah yeah!" she waved as she ran to put her shoes on. "haewon! give my bag back!" jihoon whined "we are helping you, just chill!" haewon groaned and jihoon rolled his eyes. 

"you're not used to being helpless yet? literally just calm down." haewon said and jihoon shrugged and climbed into the car. 

"good morning!" sungwoon chimed as he climbed into the front seat. "is it a good morning?" jihoon combed his fingers through his hair. 

"jihoon's just being moody, off we go!" woojin claps 

 ❀

"yah! son haewon!" haewon dropped the book she was pulling out of her locker. "what now?" juyeon grabbed her arm and pulled it in front of her. "don't touch me!" haewon pulled her arm back. 

"what happened to you? and jihoon? and woojin?" juyeon asked. 

"can you just fuck off? it's my life not yours! and have you just noticed now?" haewon slammed her locker. "answer the question." juyeon says. "we just got hurt okay? simple as that! now mind your own business!" haewon shouted and walked away. "that was, intense." haknyeon jogged up to her. 

"her fault, not mine." haewon shrugged and walked away. "wait, what really happened to your arm?" haknyeon grabbed it, haewon tried pulling back but it didn't really work. 

"it's just stitches, nothing much." haewon pulls he hand and walks away. as she walked away changmin runs up to haknyeon and drapes his arm over haknyeon's shoulder. 

"did you hear? members of the 101 got into a car crash a week ago!" haewon froze and glanced back, unfortunately, haknyeon also glance back. haewon quickly averted her attention to the hall in front of her and quickly ran to her class.

her heart was beating and her hands were sweaty as she sat down, the reason?

haknyeon pulled out the chair and sat next to her, "after school." he spoke up. haewon refused to speak and continued organizing her school work. 

"haewon." he grabbed her wrist and she looked up to give him a blank glare, haknyeon let go and left her alone for the rest of the class.

"that's all, please remember your homework!!" the teacher said, haewon abruptly stood up and swung her backpack on her back. "haewon!" haknyeon called out.