❀ SPECIAL : 1

sad news friends this book only has 2 more chapters left !! however i'm making spinoff chapters the next one will be seongwoo's who else do you want to see?

jihoon or jinyoung or idk minhyun?

WE NEED ORGANIZATION 

comment who u want next 

jihoon 

jinyoung 

minhyun 

anyone else (say it)

leave a comment on who you want next !! + mama japan was a ride. a long ass one, mINHYUN oh  mY yOU stOPP. he's so aah and daniel's hair plus nuseventeen plus pristin winning plus akb48? hong kong better do bts justice just an fyi even though they probably won't 

the end of the book will be after seongwoo's spin off ! watch out !

rin

SPINOFFF CHAPTER !

1 : PARK WOOJIN

— haewon and woojin were classmates that often shared popsicles after school. after a while haewon got involved with the 101. —

"you know i've never had a really festive christmas before." haewon chuckled as she helped sort decorations with the 99 line. 

"why?" woojin asked his gaze fixated on her as she let out a nervous chuckle, "my paren't a dicks, even if my mom doesn't have one." she mumbled the last part. jihoon laughed and haewon rolled her eyes. 

"well that's great! we can have a big family christmas together!" daehwi walks in and haewon's mouth curved into a wide smile. "that would be beautiful." she chuckled.

"daehwi-ah, help me?" jihoon held tinsel in his hand. "okay!" daehwi held up a thumbs up and followed him. "daehwi's always excited during christmas." woojin said looking as the younger basically bounced with excitement. 

"it's cute." haewon smiled. 

"it's cute for the first couple years." woojin retorted and haewon scoffed, "just help me." haewon held a big bow and ribbon. "where are we putting that?" woojin asks. "near the stairs.. come on." haewon said and woojin followed like a lost puppy. 

"be careful up there!" jisung called and the two nodded. 

"you're not holding it straight woojin!" haewon whined as she pinned it down. "how do you know?" woojin whined back. "because i can sense it!" haewon whiend back. "haewon has some sick ocd senses." jinyoung chuckled handing guanlin an ornament. 

"see, a valid source." haewon stuck her tongue out. 

"haewon you went from picking locks to home decor specialist!" sungwoon said and haewon stood up crossing her arms. "you're saying i'm good for one thing." haewon lifted a brow. "mistletoe!" daniel walked in holding one in each of his hands. "noOO!" the boys ran from it like a disease.