❧ notice

hey guys, i know the update is taking time to come out. i just got on break and well i'm doing this 9 day mass thing and its @5am and my sleeping schedule is fucked. 

i really want to talk about something, thank you for all the support on the last chapter, it means so much to me. and i'm sorry i deleted it, two author notes are really unsatisfying but if you missed it 

it was about net neutrality, i don't know the update on it but please lets save it! or stay strong!

to think by reading a book let alone a fanfiction someone can grow close or gain so many friends is remarkable. 

so as an author, or actually as a person. if you need a break take it, if you need to cry then cry but know there are people here for you! i'm here for you if anything. 

YOU ARE LOVED

and you are doing a great job, you're enough its okay. 

as a fan, it aches to know how hard it is for simple humans like us. they go through so many hardships its unbearable and sometimes those hardships are not always external they're internal.

it's almost like a battle within against yourself. 

jonghyun's story should be a story of empowerment, we shouldn't know him as a SHINee member who committed suicide but a man who lived with a legacy with good music, supported lgbt and openly spoke about mental health. 

we often focus on the horrible things first which we can't blame, our brains focus on those facts often. 

however we need to bring love out more, i don't really know how to say that any better. 

just telling your idol they're doing fine and they're doing okay self empowers people. we also need to recognize how mental illnesses come to play. 

you don't need to hide what you're going through, unfortunately some people do which is such a battle and that makes them such a fighter. 

i don't really know how to conclude this except rest in peace jonghyun thank you for all you have done for the industry. 

and you are loved! 

the next chapter comes out soon, i'm sorry for all these messages. 

- rin ♡♡