Chapter 4: Detention. . . Again

---Chapter 4: Detention. . . Again---

Percy's Pov
          Ugh! Detention. . . Again! Is it really that much of a crime to stick girls' hair together with a glue gun? I offered to color some girls' hair and I 'accidentally' grabbed the wrong tool to use. Okay, maybe not accidentally. But you got to admit, it was hilarious to see the girls freak out because their hair was clumped together! I swear, they looked like Medusa! But, of course, I got detention with the principal. I sighed and stared out the window. Not fair. Now I'm going to be late for dinner. And Mom invited Annabeth over tonight, so now I'll spend less time with my girlfriend! I thought in my head. "Mr. Thomson, how much longer until detention's over?" I asked the principal.
          "About two more hours," he answered. "I'll be right back. And, Mr. Jackson, don't cause any trouble." With that, Mr. Thomson walked out of the room. I smiled. Time to get home! I thought happily. I slowly walked up to the window. I stared outside to make sure no one was looking. Carefully, I lifted the window open and jumped over it. I shut the glass and began to walk out of the school campus. Easy as pie. Too bad I was wrong. One of the teachers spotted my and brought me back to the room, this time locking the windows and doors. They shut the blinds, so it felt like solitary confinement. I slumped down on my chair. Sorry, Annabeth. I'm going to be a bit late tonight.

I couldn't get the image of Annabeth out of my head. Curly, beautiful blond hair. Amazing, intelligent grey eyes. A gorgeous smile that can brighten up your day. I smiled to myself. I might be in detention, I thought, but at least I can think about her. During detention, as usual, I fell asleep.
------------------TIme Laps--------------------
          I woke up an hour later, and detention was over. Yay! My whole dream was about Annabeth, and now I get to see her! Before Mr. Thompson could say, 'You may leave now, Mr. Jackson,' I ran for the door. I slammed it and ran to the front of the school, heading towards the parking lot. Fumbling with my keys, I opened the door to Paul's car and drove as fast as I could. Well, as fast as the speed limit would let me. I finally reached my apartment door and opened it, finding my mom and Annabeth in the kitchen, laughing, while Paul was watching TV.
          "Hey. Sorry I'm late for dinner, Mom," I said. Mom stopped laughing.
          "Oh it's fine. Let's eat!" After dinner, Annabeth and I went inside my room. She plopped down on my bed.
          "Really, Seaweed Brain? Detention, again?" I looked down sheepishly.
          "Yeah,"" I said, chuckling. Annabeth rolled her eyes at me. I smiled and grabbed her by the waist and lifting her off the ground. 
          "Percy! Put me down!" she squealed as she giggled. I chuckled and put her back on the ground. That's the good thing about detention. I always come home to something that'll cheer me up, like Annabeth. She's something worth waiting for.
          "I love you, Wise Girl," I whispered into Annabeth's ear. She kissed me, causing sparks to fly.
          "I love you too, Seaweed Brain."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
There's chapter 4 :> I know it's a horrible chapter, I just needed to update it tho :3 Any suggestions?? Comment below!

                                                     Comment, fan, & vote!!!