Chapter 8

Key:(Yan)=Your Name (Fan)=First Name (Lan)=Last Name (Hal)=Hair Length (Hac)=Hair Color (Eac)=Eyes Color (Sac)=Skin Color (Fac)=Favorite Color (Aac)=Any Color

~In the previous chapter~
CUDDLES!!! COOKIES!!

~(Yan) Perspective~
It's been a month since King Endeavor approved of me and his health has been getting worst. Me and Shouto are in the throne room "I knew you were *cough* hiding something from *cough* me" Endeavor says. "what?" Shouto says "that (yan) is a *cough* a thief and killer" he says my body freezes "but thats in the past father" "I DONT *cough* CA- *cough* SHE STILL HAS DONE I- *cough*" he yells "a-ah dont strain yourself Endeavor" I say he shoots his eyes over to me. "YOUR A KILLER WHY SH- *cough* SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT MY WELL BEI- *cough* BEING" "w-well because I have changed and I havent killed in over 4 months nor have I stole in a month thats not me" I say. "(yan) is right father she is a changed person everyone can change"
"I DONT GIVE A S- *cough* SHIT SHE STILL HAS *cough with some blood* SINNED" "a-ah Endeavor stop y-yelling" I say. "LEAVE NOW AND N- *coughing with more blood* NOW AND NEVER COME B- *cough* BACK".
I become somewhat angry "FINE HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL CAUSE YOUR ALREDY GONNA DIE AND WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT PEOPLE CHANGE YOU STUBBORN SELF CENTERED REGAL".

I storm out of the room and turn invisible and run to the entrance and climbing over the wall and running through the forest tears stinging my eyes. I stop resting at a big willow tree sitting under it "gah why must he be like that" I punch the tree.

~the next day~

I wake up to someone shaking me "get up (yan)" "what?" I ask groggily the person picks me up "AH WHAT AR- Oh Shouto" "yeah Endeavor died last night" "what!?!" he smiles "yep he's finally gone" he says while setting me on his horse "and your happy?" "kinda you can live at the castle with me and so can my mom" he jumps up on the horse, I wrap my arma around his torso as the horse takes off towards the direction of his mothers house.
"You can come back mom" Shouto says "what?" she questions "yeah Endeavor died" "he did when?" "last night you can come back and live with us" he smiles "Shouto my son im fine right here in my house" she smiles "ill vist okay?" Shouto says "okay and make sure to bring (lan) with" we all smile "of course I love you mom" "yea I love you too" they hug and me ans Shouto mount the horse once again heading back to the castle.   
We put the horse back and I take the time to pet all the animals out there, we head inside "come on follow me" Shouto says I nod my head and grab his hand.
He leads me to the back of the throne room where two crowns sit in glass displays he points to one "that one will be yours once the crowning ceremony is over with" he explains I stare at the crown its sliver with multiple jewels in it. I smile "when will that happen" I ask "in a few weeks after Endeavors funeral." "oh I see" "hey (yan)" "yeah?" "can I take you out on a date tonight?" "of course" I give him a peck.

~later that day at 9:30 pm~

~Shouto Perspective~
I sit on my bed nervously fiddling with a box "hey you ready yet?" I ask (yan) through the bathroom door "Almost!" she replies cheerfully. I put the box in my pocket and after a couple minutes she comes out with her (hal) in two braids and a knee height (acc) dress and some black flata her (eac) eyes glowing, I stand up and intertwine my fingers with hers. I guide her to a 'secret' oasis, her eyes light up even more once we go through vines "woah" she whispers fairy lights hang from the trees a lake in the middle of everything the moon reflecting off of it. "Shouto this is amazing" I kiss her "im glad you like it" I guide her over to a blanket with some food on it we sit down and start eating "did you make all this food?" (yan) asks "kinda I had the chef help though"

I answer "its sooooooo good" I watch her take another bite of her food. I put my hand in my pocket when should I ask I fiddle with the box a little "hey wanna climb some trees" (yan) suggests "sure" I sat and we walk over to thw bigger trees. She starts climbing not caring what I saw I follow her up to the top of the tree and we sit up there on a branch just watching the moon, "uh (yan) I wanted to ask you something" "what is it?" I take the box out and turn towards her "uh will you marry me?" I open the box to reveal a silver band nothing to extravagant she kind just sits there for a minute staring at it "uh (yan)?" I ask "u-uh" her face turns completely red "o-of course Shouto" I slide the band onto her finger and kiss her passionately. "I love you Shouto" she says "I love you too (yan)." we climb down from the tree and lay in the grass cuddling starbl gazing pointing the constellations out.
We walk back to the castle and get ready for bed we crawl into bed and (yan) kisses me "I truly love you Shouto" I smile "I love you more than life (yan)" I kiss her and run my finger through her hair and she falls asleep. I listen to her calm breathing and look at her calm expression and doze off.

~Authors Note~
:3
~Authors Note~