Chapter 6

Key:(Yan)=Your Name (Fan)=First Name (Lan)=Last Name (Hal)=Hair Length (Hac)=Hair Color (Eac)=Eyes Color (Sac)=Skin Color (Fac)=Favorite Color (Aac)=Any Color

~Authors Note~
Im gonna start doing a in the previous chaptor kind of thing
~Authors Note~

In the previous chapter
Shoto and (yan) went to dinner with king Endeavor after that shoto and (yan) did the frick frack, the shame shame, every other term that means sex

~3rd Perspective~
(Yan) and Shoto wake up to knocking at the door "uh prince are you in there" the maid yells "shit get out of bed and turn invisible" Shoto whispers to (yan) and they both quickly get out of bed Shoto getting clothes on and (yan) turning invisible. "A-ah yes come in Nori" the maid enters "your father would like to see you and miss (lan) in the throne room"
she says "yes thank you Nori" she exits the room and (yan) turns visible and rummages around to find a dress. "Shoto do you think he approves of me?" (yan) asks while they walk to the throne room "of course (yan)" Shoto says and pecks her on the lips, but the truth is Shoto didnt know his father was practically unreadable.
They walked into the Throne room (yan) bows to him and Shoto just stands "I would like to test (yan) to see if she would know how to run a kingdom" she squeezes my hand a little tighter "now come here" says Endeavor (yan) walks over to him "sit" she sits in the the chair that he pointed to and hands her a sheet of paper "complete what you can in the time span I give you" she nods her head "begin" she starts writing.

~27 minutes later~

"Stop" my father says sternly (yans) pen stops moving and he takes the test and flips through the pages "(yan) exit the room Shoto stay" (yan) gives me a concerning look walking out. Shoto stands in the throne room with his father "do you truly love this women Shoto?" he asks "yes father"
he sighs rubbing his temples "she's perfectly capable to run this kingdom but im still not sure" "may I ask why?" "no one I know can find anything about her past" Shoto tense up slightly "and?"  Shoto asks tense. He notices "Shoto are you hiding something from me?" he growls "n-no father" shit I studdered "SHOTO TELL ME" "im not hiding anything" Shoto says calmly "shoto" he growls. "Father im not hiding anything" "FINE IF I FIND SOMETHING YOUR NOT ALOUD TO SEE HER" Endeavor yells which (yan) over hears and shudders y-you can just tell him Todoroki she thinks.
Todoroki storms out of the throne room grabbing (yan)s wrist pulling her to his room and sits down in his bed just cuddling her "s-shoto are you alright" (yan) asks concernly "I just dont want to lose you" he says squeezeing (yan) "hey Shoto you wont lose me" (yan) turns around and cups his check and kiss him "I promise" he nods his head and kisses her again and they fall asleep.