Chapter Nine

Jacob's POV

Give your all to me

"I would like to inform you that we were delighted to receive your entry..."

"Blah blah blah, just get to the good stuff!" Julia interrupted.

"And we would be SATISFIED TO HAVE YOU AS PART OF OUR TEAM" I cheered slurring my words together. Everyone cheered and all I could do was smile in shock.

It's been almost three months since Julia, and I made up. During that period she helped me write my songs.

A few weeks back we sent them into a producing company along with recordings and just got the letters back!

This was probably the most exciting thing that happened the whole year!

"Please report to the company building A at 9:00 am sharp on Saturday to discuss your placements. Thank you, and we can't hope to see you!" Julia read obviously excited.

"This is amazing guys!" My dad exclaimed clasping his hands together with that sheepish grin of his plastered across his face.

After all of us engulfing in a group hug me and Juls headed up to my room.

~ beep beep ~ my phone flashed from my nightstand almost on cue.

"Paige... oooh who's this?" Julia said teasingly waving my phone around.

Quickly I snatched it and unlocked it.

"no one" I said sheepishly looking down at my lit up screen. I replied as fast as my bony fingers could type and soon hit send.

"Jacob has a crush!" She repeatedly teased. She playfully gasped. "And I though I was the only woman in your life!" She taunted pointing her nose to the sky and looking away.

I slightly chuckled and nudged her shoulder a little.

"So... Who is she?" She inquired letting her vowels linger in the air.

"She's just a friend" I lie.

Me and Paige met a couple of weeks ago. She was perfect. The way her long blond hair framed her face. How her freckles brought attention to her electric green eyes. Her smile, her laugh, she was just amazing.

The most amazing part, she actually got my mind off of Julia, unlike the other girls that throw themselves at me.

-------------------------------------------

A/N:

Are you guys ready to meet Paige?!?!

AHHH! I can't wait.

Well please keep voting(:

Love you all!