Chapter Two

Julia's POV

Drawing me in and you kicking me out

"So wanna be partners?" He says
"Yeah, sure" I say standing and heading to his desk. He's actually pretty cute haha.
I sit in the seat next to him and listen for the teachers instructions.
"So you guys will have to make a project explaining early forms of communication."
Blah blah blah, I picked at my nails while she explained the requirements.
"This is the only in-class time I'm giving you so use it wisely", she says sending us off.
"Okay, um I'm Julia" I say smiling a little.
"I'm Jacob, well I already said that, but um, yeah.." he replies stuttering
He smiles causing me to smile.
"So I'm guessing your new here" he says bringing out his notebook.
"Yeah, I moved here over the weekend."
"Oh, where are you from?" he inquires.
"LA, but I have family here, so ya my parents decided it would be best if he moved."
"Wow that's pretty far." he says
"Ya, I guess"
We started writing out ideas making small talk as we go along. Soon enough the bell rang signaling that the class was over.
"So do you wanna work on this at my place?" He asked packing his stuff.
"Sure, that'd be great" I say smiling.
"Oh here!" he quickly scribbles his number on a paper and hands it to me. Text me when you can and I'll send you my address."
"Will do" I say placing it in my bag and smiling.
My next two classes go by in a breeze and then I head to lunch. I look around and take a seat across from my brother.
"Hey so how's your day going so far?" I ask.
"Um pretty good yours?"
"Great" I reply.
"Oh um Juls I'm gonna go sit with some of my new friends. That ok?" He asks.
"Oh yeah sure" I say watching him grab his stuff leaving me to finish lunch all alone.

-

Jacob's POV

I walk into the cafeteria for lunch and get my lunch.
While looking for a seat I see the new girl sitting all alone.
Her beautiful brown hair looked amazing framing her perfect face.
"Hey, is this seat take?" I ask quietly sitting in the seat across from her.
"Um, no" she responded slightly grinned.
"Perfect" I say smiling.
I think this might be my chance to have an actual conversation with her. I clear my throat and take a deep breath.
"Um so how are you l-liking the school so far?" I struggle to say.
"It's been pretty good, I not getting as lost as I thought" She replies giggling and flashing that cheeky smile of hers. I couldn't help but smile back, so I sit there admiring her amazing hazel eyes and stunning facial aspects.
"What?" She inquires confused.
"Oh nothing" I say while continuing to smile.
"The dean dismisses us from lunch and we head to our classes.
The rest of the day seems to go buy in a breeze. After the closing bell rings I walk home and wait for Julia to text me.
It was pretty nerve racking as I wait anxiously for her to assure me that she is coming.