Chapter Eight

All your perfect imperfections.

Jacobs POV

It is so hard to stay mad at Julia but I have to. She deserves to feel what I felt when she stood me up.

The whole day I had to fight the urge to talk to her. Surprisingly I was able to accomplish it.

When school ended I went to my locker and headed straight home. The strange thing was I didn't see Julia the whole way there.

When I reach my house I head up to my bed room to find... Julia.

"Surprise" she says a little down. She looks like she's been crying a little.

"Um how'd you get in here?" I asked in confusion.

"Your mom let me in." She replies with a nod.

Well this is awkward.

"Look Julia, your going to have to lea-" I began until she cut me off.

"Jacob I am immensely sorry, and really want you to forgive me." She said quickly. "Please just listen." she continued as she pulled a guitar out of a black case, which I oddly didn't notice.

She began to sing in the beautiful voice of hers.

All of Me.

After she finished she looked at me, tears building up in her eyes.

She stood up to leave, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Julia... Juls, I forgive you" I say pulling her into a tight hug.

We pull away from the embrace and I wipe her tears.

"Jacob you're my best friend" I loved to hear those words coming out of her mouth, but if only she knew how I thought about her.

-------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry it's really short :(

I am writing more and it will be updated tonight! Also thanks for being active p,ease keep voting and commenting suggestions and your opinions.

But anyways who do you like better? Carter or Jacob?

Love you!