Chapter 17

You stood atop Wall Maria, staring down at Shiganshina. You saw titans roaming around like trapped idiots. You sniffles a laugh and then Reiner appeared by you side.

"Annie has gone to close up the outer hole. Should we start cleaning up this mess," Reiner asked.

You nodded and smiled at him. "Let's do this!?"

You both then jumped down transforming into titans. You nodded to each other and began tmto do your job. You went to the left center of town and looked around.

You didn't seem to see any titans. But you didn't want to be caught off guard. You turned a corner and then stopped in your tracks. The Jaeger's house. The house you grew up in here.

You were frozen and tears fell from your titan eyes. Suddenly titans were surrounding you. One ran up and bit your shoulder, another went for the legs since it was shorter, and one was trying to tear off your arm.

You screeched in agony and tried to pull away. You knew your titan body was the thing getting hurt but it still stung like hell.

You were soon dragged to the ground and you struggled against the titans grasp and screeched again but that only caused more to show up.

You panick and exited your titan form and began to run from the scene but a large hand picked you up. It dangled you above its mouth.

"Reiner!" You screamed.

He obviously heard you and was racing over at top speed. He rammed into the titans and grabbed you in his hand before you could fall. You winced a bit but then held onto one of Reiner's fingers.

He cleared out all the titans and huffed. He then held you up to his eye level.

"Don't look at me like that! I'm sorry," you said staring at him. "I just got hit in the face with some nostalgia."

He growled and then you went up and hugged his nose. "I'm sorry. Thank you for saving me," You said.

He smiled and then began to head back to the wall since there wasn't anymore titans in your area to take care of.

/Time skip\

"Well done," Erwin said to you all.

"Thank you sir," Reiner said.

"Commander sir. Is it possible for you to bring us back into the scout corps," you asked. "I know it's not my place to ask but we would greatly appreciate it and we would allow Hange to do experiments of she'd like."

"Huh?!" Reiner said.

"Please say yes!" Hange yelled.

"Fine. We'll allow you to join back," Erwin said and all of you nodded.

Yay! You're back in the survey corps.