Prank You Very Much

Zoey's POV

Bree and I walked into the lab to hear the loveliness that was Leo bragging about being cool.

"Let me guess," Bree said, "Pranking Chase again?"

"Pshh, no," Adam replied. I gave him a look, and he cracked, "Yeah."

"Adam, you are so immature," Bree said.

"Eh, I've been called worse," Adam said, and we all nodded in agreement.

"Alright, well, I'm going to bed," Bree said, "Wake me up when I'm old enough to move out."

"Same," I said, walking to the 'solution to me problem'. It looked like one of the bionics' capsules, but it was calibrated to work with my bionics. It was also sideways because I tried sleeping standing up, and found out that no, I'm not a cow. I don't sleep standing up. However, I only had to sleep in it twice a month too, so at least Douglas's tech was improving. I was about to step in my capsule when I heard a large splash behind me. I turned around to see Bree covered in 49 gallons of expired milk.

"Oh, Chase's capsule is the one in the middle..." Adam realized.

——————————

"Rigged the wrong capsule again?" Chase asked, walking in as the boys were dealing with the aftermath of Adam's prank.

"Maybe," Adam said as Mr. Davenport and Tasha walked in.

"What happened in here?" Mr. Davenport asked, "And why does my lab smell like a locker room that only cows go to?"

"What do you think?" I called over from my capsule, nodding towards Bree's capsule.

"Oh honey, who did this to you?" Tasha asked.

"Who. Do you. Think?" Bree exclaimed, pointing at Adam.

"Wow," Adam said, "Ruining pranks and blaming others. Not making any friends today are you Bree."

"Grandma Rose is visiting tomorrow," Tasha said, and I want this behavior to STOP. You three go get the cleaning supplies. NOW"

Adam, Leo, and Chase all groaned and walked out.

"Oh what the heck you know they won't do a good job," I said and followed them.

——————————

The next day, Leo and Janelle were watching a movie together while I may have been stalking them from the kitchen.

"So Janelle," Leo said, "You know what today is?"

"No," Janelle replied nonchalantly, "But please stop the best part of the movie and tell me."

Leo quickly paused the movie, exclaiming, "It's our anniversary! Yeah! It's been 150 days since you first spoke to me."

"I believe the words were, 'this isn't the men's room'," I called.

Janelle laughed, "And the next thing I said was 'no really, get out'."

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. Grandma Rose poked her head in. "Hello!" she said.

"Grandma!" both Leo and I exclaimed, running over to her.

"There's my little boy!" she called, "And my little girl! Honey, you need to eat more I swear to God you shrank!"

Janelle looked over as Leo introduced her, "Grandma, this is Janelle. She's kinda the special lady in my life."

"Slow down cowboy it's only been 150 days," I called, heading back towards the kitchen.