huh

So I always used to pretend I never got crushes and I never liked anyone but that's a lie, the more I think about it.

When I was small I liked my friend. I tried to hold his hand once. We're still good friends now but it's been ages since I felt anything romantic towards him.

Also like in 4th grade I liked this boy with red hair named Nate bc he was a ~rebel~

Then I was in love with this dude for a good 3 years on and off he was an actual angel of a human. I still believe he may be one of the purest people I know.

And then I really liked my best friend for a while. She's gr8 and badass and yeah.

And then I loved an idea of a girl that I never knew.

There was a boy who pretty much hated me, but he could play the piano and had the voice of an angel.

And another boy who everyone loved, and for good reason. He's the rare kind of human, genuinely good inside and out.

Last year I liked a girl with sad eyes and who lit up the world when she laughed, so I made it my mission to make her happy.

And now there's a boy who knows me and loves me more than I would have ever dreamed imaginable. A boy who's talent blows me away and who's smile brightens even the worst day. A boy who told me the saddest parts of him the first day I met him. A boy who danced with me and asked before he hugged me.

I'm getting carried away.