Explanation

Since 2015 ko eto sinimulan isulat but then due to some unexpected event I postpone writing it. And the fact that I'm over the moon just added with the reason I forgot to update it. And then I lost it all I dunno how to continue the story as it was before. I rewrote this from fresh start so I had to erase the previous one.

A few days back I realized I really want to write. My imagination was bugging me so bad that I really wanted to put it in here.  Sadly I couldn't put it like it was in my mind. Couldn't relive the memory to make this story even more interesting and encouraging over my imagination.

I would really appreciate it if you give this a shot. I'm not that good but I'm trying my best to entertain you guys😊 I would really be happy if I will make someone happy through this. Making you happy is my goal and will give me more encouragement and inspiration to write in the near future.

To all my silent readers thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Even though you're keeping all your names unknown I still owe you very much. I hope someday I will meet each and every one of you.

Bad or good comments are welcome here.  Tell me what's on your mind.

#Behappy#beinlove#bekind#lovelots#mwah