1

Ring Ring

The first bell of a new year in school, I hate it.

"What class are you in?" Seungkwan peeks over my shoulder to take a better look at my schedule that I'm holding. I shrug and glance at his schedule, sulking when I realize that we're not in the same class.

"Goddammit." I mumble. "Watch your language! I heard that!" Seokmin hits my shoulder for saying those words, as if he doesn't say it himself.

I ask everyone else what they're schedules are, that's when I realize that I'm the only one who's different. "This is unfair." I glare at my paper and the guys laughed at me. "Don't worry, some of our classes are the same." Mingyu pats my back, helping me to look at the brighter side of things.

"Gonna head to class now, bye." I wave at them with no enthusiasm and make my way to my new class.

I stand in front of the door way, taking in the scene of the messy and loud class. There's one student who's sitting quietly on his desk and the seat beside him just so happens to be empty.

I walk up to him, "Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" I ask him, he shakes his head, telling me the seat is free for anyone, so I guess this is where I'm going to be sitting for the school year.

The desk is located beside the wall and behind the class so it's a little quieter than the front area of the class. "What's your name by the way?" I'm not going to go a whole year without knowing my seatmate's name. "Seungcheol. You?"

Now that I have a closer look of his face I notice that he's wearing what seems to be.. make up? His lips are really red, it's like he drank fanta before or something. "My name is Jisoo. Are you wearing lipstick?"

"It's not lipstick.. It's liptint, okay?"