16

Jisoo's POV

"Are you sure it's going to work?" I give Mingyu a positive look and I assured him that it'll go well. "Just be confident, okay?" He nods, going in his class.

I feel someone come up from behind me and place their hand on my shouldes, "Is he finally gonna talk to Wonwoo?" Seungcheol asks, referring to Mingyu. "Yep." We both watch his every move, hoping that it doesn't turn to shit.

"Hey.." Mingyu starts off. Wonwoo takes his earphone out of his ear and looks up at Mingyu. "Hi..? Can I help you?" Wonwoo then turns his whole body to face Mingyu.

I can't really make out what they're saying anymore but I can tell Mingyu is freaking out. "He needs help.." I try to go in and give him a hand, but I get stopped, "No, let him do this himself." This is the second time he touches my hand.

"Okay.." I decide to listen to him and let Mingyu deal with it himself.

At first Mingyu stutters and doesn't know what to say, he was about to give up and just go back to his seat. Then it looks like Wonwoo is telling him to stay.

Mingyu now has a big smile on his face and surprisingly The guy who never smiles... Just smiled. "Oh my God! Did you see that! He smiled! A little bit!" Seungcheol laughs at my ridiculousness, it's just that I'm so used to seeing his face so sulky and stuff.

"I know what you mean, even for me it's rare to see him smile.. Especially when it's a genuine one."

I feel like the barrier between our group is slowly fading away.

I like that.

"Let's go to class now."

"Yeah."