7

Jisoo's POV

We're now sitting in my room just the two of us. My breathing isn't stable and my hand is shaking, the way he makes me feel is weird but I like it.

"Do you want to take a break? We've been working on this for awhile now." He lies down on my bed and closes his eyes. I take a closer look at his features, his sharp jaw, his long eyelashes, red lips.. "Hey, let's get to know each other, you're already in my room and we don't know each other that well."

He sits back up and slowly dissolves in laughter, "Did you purposely make that sound sexual?" His words making me rethink about what I said, then I remember things about getting him in my room. "You know what I meant! You just have a dirty mind."

"Haha! Okay, so what was it about getting to know each other? Tell me something about you." Seungcheol sits cross legged in front of me, really close that our knees are touching. "Hmm, what do you want to know?"

He thinks for awhile before asking me, "What are your hobbies?"  "I play the guitar.." I say shyly, I hope he doesn't ask me to play it.

Seungcheol looks at me with wide eyes,  why is he so shocked to find out that I can play the guitar? "Really? Are you any good?" I shrug, it's not really my place to say if I'm good or not.

"Can I hear you play?"

"I'm n-not sure if I.." I stutter a bit, what is wrong with me?

"It's fine! I don't want to pressure you.."

"Thanks for understanding." I smile at him.

He smiles back and we continue to talk for hours, not even gonna bother with the homework.