chapter 2

"[Name], are you alright? You looked quite alarmed that day

"[Name], are you alright? You looked quite alarmed that day. Is someone is after you?"

I wanted to answer that I was not alright at all.

I was being chased by that skylark named Hibari Kyoya and I was told to be his handmaiden or he would spread that embarrassing secret for everyone to hear. Ever since that day, I had been busier by keeping his house clean and preparing meals for him. I had to tell everyone that I recently found a new part-time job and I would do it right after school hours. 

None of my friends knew that I was 'working' for that demonic head prefect.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about it, Tsuna," I answered while smiling at the brunette. "I-I was in rush to go home, I don't want to worry my parents for my lateness."

"Hmph, you better answer honestly. I would have blasted you off if you mess up with the Tenth," the guy with silver hair named Gokudera Hayato replied with his arrogant look. I shot my annoyed look at him.

"The hell? Is that really a proper way to talk to a girl, you jerk?! And what is that nickname you gave to Tsuna??"

"You idiot! That is not a nickname, it's a sense of respect!" the silverette retorted back as well. I was about to respond back until Tsuna stopped us from arguing further.

"Hold on now, both of you. Let us forget about it. Gokudera, you should be nice to [Name]. She's new here and we need to help her if she needs anything."

"Hey, I'm fine here-"

"No, I'll help you out if you ever need something. That's what friends do, right?"

I never had friends back then because I did not really trust any of them. I only realised that they were either pitying me or using me for their benefit when I was thirteen. Things had changed as soon I came to Namimori Middle school and I already had friends who really cared about me.

Coming to this school was just worth it but I end up as someone's 'prisoner'.

****************************************

"Hey there, miss. Looks like you have that lunch box with you. Care to share those with us?"

Could anything be worse other than confronting the school bullies who wanted to steal the lunch box that was meant for Hibari? I nearly late to school just to prepare all these lunch boxes. Or more like I woke up late and I hastily did all the housekeeping works before I started to cook for lunch break at school. It made me much more tired before I could even sit down in my class. How would I deal with these bullies in front of me?

"N-no. I'm not going to share it. I need to give it to someone..." I answered with my low tone.

"Who are you giving it to? Your boyfriend?" one of them sneered with amusement. "He must be really lucky to have someone like you preparing some meals for him."