4: Separating Part 2

Tsubasa POV

Afternoon~~~

Tsubasa was heading to the location that Igneel told her while holding Natsu hand. "Are we there yet?" Natsu asked. "No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"Natsu!"

"Are we--" "We're here." Natsu jumped up and let go of his sister hand. Tsubasa sighed. Natsu ran and bumped into somebody. "Hey, watch it!" 5 years old Gajeel said. "Huh, what do you said?" Natsu pushed his forehead with Gajeel's when suddenly 3 years old Wendy was crying at the tense situation. I sighed 'So, it really that time.....' I punched Natsu and Gajeel on top of their head. "Stop fighting, you're scaring the children." I carried Wendy in my arms while calling 3 years old Sting & Rogue.

"Hey, you two. Come out, don't worry we won't hurt you." I smiled towards both of them and they stood beside me; Sting on the right, Rogue on the left. "So, how did all of us ended up here anyway?" I asked to no one, typically. Gajeel scoffed at me "I don't know about you lots, but I'm here because of my strong iron dragon." He looked so proud. 'Uh oh, I sensed proble--'

"No way! If we talked about strong then Igneel was the perfect one!" 'And there's the signal' I sighed at Natsu's comeback. "Huh! I bet Metalicana could beat him with one finger." Gajeel 'gehee'd with a smirk. Natsu became enraged and started to fight with Gajeel. Wendy once again cried while I'm patting her back. Look at my both side, I could the saw the adoration of the twins dragon toward Natsu and Gajeel; I sweatdropped.

Night~~~

I was bathing in the river in the forest. "*sigh* what a tired evening." I stretched my body in the river. As I was washing my body, I glanced at my right upper arm. There were a weird mark on it.

Actually, its not weird; I know what it is

Actually, its not weird; I know what it is. In the Fire Devil Slayer book, it was said that if one learned the magic, one will got a marking. It appears that Devil Slayers can manipulate their own body to some degree, allowing them to change the color of their irises and summon black markings across their body at will.

The markings seem to help Devil Slayers resist the effects of Curses (including the self-described "Ultimate Curse") by turning part of the user's body into that of a Demon. We also have the ability to analyze the body composition of Demons by merely looking at them. Those who utilize Devil Slayer Magic are stated to gradually lose their sanity, becoming increasingly unstable and eventually going berserk. I recalled the text of the book.

'I guess that happened when Gray want to kill Natsu. I knew he wasn't his true self when I read the spoiler.' I thought; relived that my brother's friend was not on the evil side. I walked out from the river and wore my clothes. Its not like I had a different clothes anyway. Tonight,

"..is the last time we all together huh?" I looked at the stars.

Now, I was sleeping with Natsu on a mat. I couldn't slept so I was stargazing. Then I heard Tou-chan beside me " Can't sleep?" I looked at him to see he doing the same. "Uhn....how about Tou-chan?"

"I need to make sure both of sleep first. Then, I'll follow."

I still looked at him, 'That words..Its too obvious..' "Tou-chan, we can still meet again, right?"

His eyes widened at my words, he closed them and sighed "What make you think that?"

I looked at the stars "I just have some feelings." I was meet with silence after that.

"The stars lookes pretty tonight." I laughed at Tou-chan attempt to avoid the topic.

"Uhn. Sou, da ne...." Again with silence.

"Tou-chan,"

"Hmm?"

"I love you, Tou-chan. Thanks for everything."

It take a moment before he replied "I love you too, Tsubasa. Along with Natsu."

I smiles at that. And finally I drifted to the abyss with a crystal tear dropped form my right eye. 'We will meet soon, Tou-chan. Though it was a heartbreaking one. Fairy Tail.....we're coming...'.