8: Lucy Is Here

Third POV

A pink haired girl opened her beautiful dark eyes to see her room and sat up on her bed.

Rubbing her right eye groggily, she stared her surrounding for few seconds before she came back to my senses

'Ah....that was a dream.' Turning to her windows beside me, she pulled the curtain and opened the window. 'Its been 13 years since I first came in Fairy Tail, huh?'

Closing the windows back, the 19 years old girl went into the bathroom to take some nice morning shower. Using my cherry blossom body soap and shampoo, she felt bliss in this early morning.

Wearing her favorite clothes today, she walked out of her house and went to Fairy Tail. Along the way, her neighbors waved at and she returned the gesture.

"Ohayo, Tsubasa-san!"

"Ohayo!"

Though there were some boys either same age as her or little younger greeted her with red faces, as always.

"Tsubasa! How do look today?" (Boy 1)

"You look amazing as always." She patted the little boy head.

"I look more amazing than him, right?" (Boy 2)

"I think both of you look amazing." She patted both of them on the head but somehow they turned red in return.

While the pink girl was confused, "Tsubasa, can I get a good luck hug today?" (Boy 3) asked.

Tsubasa smiled gently at him, "Of cou----"

"Hey, you can't do that! You're tricking her." (Boy 4)

"At least I asked a hug, nothing more!" (Boy 3)

People started to gather around those two and it might make Tsubasa late to Fairy Tail so she quickly took the initiative to stop the fight. "Maa, maa. Fighting is not good. Especially with friends." Tsubasa smiled at them.

And they went red again. Other passerby too and there some that having nosebleed. Tilting her head, the dense woman wondered 'Did they got fever again?'

To Fairy Tail~~~

'No matter how many times I looked at it......I still can't believe this is real' Tsubasa smiled happily, looking at the words FAIRY TAIL in front of me. She opened the big door and felt eternal bliss.