11: Cursed Song

Third POV

"How could I have done that! I was too focused on talking, and left Natsu on the train!! He's not good at dealing with transportation either!!! And to left my kawaii Tsu-nee too... It's all my fault! Hit me, will you?!" Erza clenching her hand tightly, to show her regrets.

Fenrir, now was hold by Happy whimpered 'I really did it this time. I should worried but..... She'll be fine... I guess..'

Lucy tried to calm her down "There, there. Calm down."

"So that's what's going on! I'll stop the train!"

The officer in front of Erza was flabbergasted by her out of nowhere exclamation. "Wh-what's going on?"

"People in Fairy Tail are very similar, aren't they?"

"Hey! I'm normal!" Gray retorted Lucy.

Lucy looked at him with skeptical eyes "How can an exhibitionist be normal?!"

"It's for our nakama. Please understand!" Erza still arguing with the officer to stop the train.

But the officer rebuked her "Stop talking nonsense! We can't stop the train just for two person who didn't manage to get off!!"

Erza's eyes managed to find the emergency stop signal puller. "Happy! Fenrir! "

"Aye sir!" Happy, who've got the message quickly flew up and throw Fenrir like a torpedo to push down the puller.

An emergency lamps and sirens rang at the same time to make the trains stop. Everyone else that heard it was panic and surprised.

"What was that?!"

"Is it an accident?!!"

Erza gave orders "Let's go get Tsu-nee and Natsu. Excuse me but please deliver this to Hotel Chili."

A couple of passerby was dumbfounded of Erza's orders. "Who... are you..."

Lucy sighed "It's become such a mess. YOUR CLOTHES!!!"

"Indeed.." Gray agreed with Lucy's first statement.

With Natsu...

"Speaking of Fairy Tail... Mirajane's famous, isn't she?" Kageyama still tried to get a response from Natsu.

"She's in magazine sometimes and she's beautiful. I wonder why she isn't active anymore. She's still young too. The one's beside you is Tsubasa, right? She's much prettier than in the magazine. Why don't you introduce her to me?"

Natsu still didn't gave any response and that man's maintaining the smiling face.

"I notice that regular guilds have many cute girls... I envy you. There are no girls in my guild. Would you please share some or so I'd say." That man raised his leg up and kick Natsu's face.

"Hyahaha."

Tsubasa felt the kick and heard voice laughing, sat up and yawned "Urmm, mou asa (Is it morning)?"

"Don't worry, Tsubasa-chan~ You can go to sleep, I'll play with you later. As for you, don't ignore me. That's being discriminatory to Dark guilds." Kageyama finally letting go his facade and put a smug face.

Natsu finally woke up from his stupor "Huh?"

"Oh, you finally talk."

Tsubasa pushed the man's leg out of her brother's face. "Hey, get away from my Otouto!"

"Wha..... You.... Doin...? Haa, haa" Natsu asked Kageyama, unsteadily.

"Xcuse me? I can't really understand you." Kageyama spoke mockingly.