10 : Both Of Us On The Train

(Guys, she still wearing her favourite clothes cuz it's first mission so we're gonna wearing our favourite.)

Third POV

Magnolia Station

"Why does that monster needs our help?"

"How would I know? Besides, if she needs 'help', Tsu-nee and I would suffice."

"TEME! DON'T BE SO FAMILIAR WITH MY SISTER! JUST GO ON YOUR OWN! NEE-CHAN AND I DON'T WANTED TO!!"

"Eh? But I wanted to? And it's not nice to call Er-chan 'monster', Natsu."

"Woof!"

"YOU HEARD HER ASH BREATH!! THEN DON'T COME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! GET YOURSELF KILLED BY HER ALREADY!!"

"Umm, Gray? I also breath fire too, you know...."

"Woof! Woof!"

Looking those trio from aside, Lucy yelled "You two are causing trouble, so shut up! Also, Tsubasa-san! Don't just add comment there!"

"Ah, you can call me Tsu-nee or Tsu if you like." Tsubasa turned to Lucy and smiled with Fenrir on her shoulder.

"Oh, Tsu-san then... Tte! Did you hear me! Geez, why can't you two just get along."

Natsu and Gray stopped and gave Lucy the weird look.

"Why are you here anyway?" Natsu asked.

"Aye!"

"Mira-san askes me too! She needs me to be the mediator so I just followed her words." Lucy crossed her arms on her chest.

"But you really wanted to come along too, don't you?" Happy rolled his tongue.

"No way!"

"Wait, if they need a mediator then why can't you? Oh pity on you, Mira forget about you!" Lucy spoke with sarcasm and high voice to irrate the blue cat.

But Happy didn't even catch the sarcasm and somehow he looks happy that Mira forgot about him. "Aye!"

"Well," Lucy sweat dropped "I understand why Tsu-san can't be the mediator."

Happy that understood this problem along ago reply in agreement "Aye..."

Right now, Tsubasa still smiling with flowers behind her while her two brothers were pushing face-to-face again.

"Why do you always carry around your sleeping bag?" Gray has the 'annoyed' look.

"To sleep, duh! It would fit me and Nee-chan." Natsu gave back a are-you-idiot look.

Tsubasa perked up "My! Arigato Natsu!"

Fenrir that just faced this stupid fiasco pawed his face.

(Author: See what I did there?)

Lucy got an idea with the 'Happy-smile' on her face.

"Ah, Erza-san! This way!"

Natsu and Gray got a heart attack before they put their arm around each other.

"Let's be nice to each other!"

"Aye, aye sir!"

Lucy laughed at their attempt to cover the fight and her success to trick them. "This is so funny!"

Both of the boys' eyes went wide and shouted while showing their tongue.
"" YOU TRICKED US?! ""

Lucy snickered "Maybe you guys really do get along."